...

    Xie Ning and Zhao Shiran have already arrived at the manor.

    She and Zhao Shiran appeared at the same time.

    The photographer and planner's eyes lit up, and at the same time, they showed the camera to Xie Ning and Zhao Shiran, and the camera still stayed on their entangled hands for several seconds.

    The audience in the live broadcast room were stunned, and Xie Ning's fans were also stunned.

    Many people know Xie Ning, but not many people know Zhao Shiran.

    [Who is this Gao Leng Yujie in a black suit? Do you know any sisters in the live broadcast room? 】

    【Xie Ning's big boss, oh my god, is Mr. Zhao planning to praise Xie Ning? I didn't expect that she would take Xie Ning on the red carpet and even hold hands. ]

    [The sisters in front are clasping their fingers, you can go back and look carefully again. ]

    [Sister rich woman, hungry, hungry, I don't want to work hard anymore. ]

    [Sister takes care of me. 】

    [I already have a 300,000-word novel in my head, about the high-cold heroine and her celebrity wife. ]

    [In one minute, I want to see this novel in Jiang Xing. ]

    ...

    After the host interviewed Zhao Shiran and Xie Ning and asked a few common questions, the hostess finally asked the most curious question of the audience.

    "Why did Mr. Zhao come here with Mr. Xie?"

    Xie Ning smiled softly, and was about to answer when Zhao Shiran answered first: "We have a good relationship and live together." The

    hostess has seen all kinds of troubles. Even when there is an emergency on the court, he will also be quick-witted to remedy it. This is the first time he has encountered Zhao Shiran's unreasonable answer.

    In this case, you should not praise your own artists, and then say that you are on the way, which also shows a message that this is an artist to be praised.

    The smile on the hostess' face froze for a few seconds, live together? Is that what she thinks?

    Hostess: "So Mr. Zhao and Teacher Xie are good friends."

    Xie Ning said softly, "Yeah."

    Zhao Shiran turned his head to look at her: "The relationship is closer than good friends."

    Hostess: "..."

    Thank you Ning: "..." She blushed.

    The audience in the live broadcast room: "..." So, is this cohabitation?

    When did it happen, who chased whom?

    Why don't they know anything?

    Are all the female stars in the entertainment industry out of the closet now?

    The hostess smiled and said, "That seems like a good girlfriend."

    Zhao Shiran twitched the corners of her mouth, neither admitting nor denying it.

    After answering a few more questions from the host, she led Xie Ning to the first row to sit down.

    The banquet was full of people, most of them were entertainers, and they all went to Xie Ning. A few of them came to strike up a conversation, but they just met Zhao Shiran's cold face, and in the live broadcast, the entertainers would not make fun of themselves , afraid of losing face in front of the audience.