The contract will be changed, and Zhao Shiran is willing to spend money for her in the future, right?

    Just thinking of these two possibilities made Xie Ning's heart flutter.

    The next day, Zhao Shiran received another courier from Xie Ning.

    It was still paid on delivery. A cardboard box with a length, width and height of more than one meter was brought in by two assistants. The assistants found that this big cardboard box was lighter than the last one.

    Put the carton on the marble floor and the assistant is out.

    Zhao Shiran took a photo and sent it to Xie Ning: "In the future, use a small box."

    Xie Ning: "No, I need a big box."

    Zhao Shiran didn't reply to her, and took the scissors to open the box, which was still a gift box , but this time the gift box is turquoise, with a pink bow tied on it.

    Zhao Shiran took off the lid of the gift box and placed it on the floor, seeing a pile of colorful raffia.

    Zhao Shiran rolled his eyes, another pile of grass.

    She scraped through the pile of grass, but couldn't find a present.

    Zhao Shiran took the cardboard box over to store the raffia, and pulled it all the way to the bottom layer. She finally saw a white plastic bag, and Zhao Shiran took that bag out. It was a pot of prickly pears.

    She put the prickly pear aside and started weeding again, and it was gone.

    Nothing but raffia.

    Zhao Shiran didn't give up, he searched the pile of raffia back and forth five times, not to mention gifts, he didn't even find a card.

    Compared with the gift from Xie Ning, she would rather Xie Ning give her a small card written by her own hand.

    This way of chasing people is too perfunctory.

    Zhao Shiran angrily tore two sticks of raffia and threw them on the ground. Then, she took a photo of the pile of grass with her mobile phone and sent it to Xie Ning.

    "A pile of grass?"

    Xie Ning: "Didn't you see the prickly pear? I put it in."

    Zhao Shiran: "In such a big cardboard box, you just put a prickly pear?"

    Xie Ning: "There is also raffia, I bought 50 catties of raffia."

    She sent a photo, the hotel room was full of raffia of many colors, Zhao Shiran was so pained to see the sun.

    Xie Ning: "Mr. Zhao, put the prickly pear on your desk and water it once every ten days. If you have time, take the prickly pear and go to the window to bask in the sun. Maybe one day it will bloom."

    Zhao Shiran I don't want to talk to her, how big is the expectation, how big is the disappointment.

    She sulked for a few minutes, and packed all the grass into the cardboard box.

    Then, she dialed the number at home.

    "Send two people to the company to get the grass."

    "Yes, it's still in the room on the first floor."

    Zhao Shiran rubbed the center of her brows, took the pot of prickly pears, and put them next to the photo frame. dazzling.

    The next day, another huge cardboard box was delivered to the company.