Fortunately, there are quite a lot of people in that barbecue shop.

    The shop is very small, only four square meters. It is inconspicuous in this bustling street, and there are not many people shopping.

    Lin Su watched the few customers in front of her leave, so she pulled Luo Qingli's sleeve and walked over.

    The proprietress raised her eyes and saw two girls wearing long white down jackets, both with pockets, with long curly hair, white and full foreheads exposed, and delicate and beautiful eyebrows.

    The proprietress couldn't help but take a few more glances. There are only a few good-looking people, and she saw two of them at once.

    Luo Qingli pointed to the delicious chicken legs and asked, "How many do you want?"

    Luo Qingli bent over, stared at it curiously, and pointed to a row of duck legs and asked, "Why are the ones over here so big?" The

    proprietress smiled: "This is duck legs and wings, and that is chicken legs and wings."

    Luo Qingli Ahh, she turned her head to look at Lin Su: "I want them all."

    Lin Su met her watery eyes, she was a little helpless: "Can you finish eating?"

    Luo Qingli: "You should finish eating." Let's go." Her eyes were pitiful: "I also want two ham sausages." The

    proprietress said at this time: "Buy it for her."

    Lin Su had no choice but to raise her finger: "One for the same, and two ham sausages." One, pack it up, let's have two." The

    proprietress asked: "Do you want chili peppers?"

    Luo Qingli: "I want crazy spicy."

    Lin Su: "..." Okay.

    The two watched the proprietress add chili peppers, Luo Qingli pulled Lin Su's clothes, Lin Su looked over, she pointed to the closed shop opposite, but there were tables and chairs.

    Lin Su felt that she was so strange. With just one look from Luo Qingli, she could guess what she wanted.

    She scolded herself for being boneless in her heart, but what she said was: "Okay, do you want anything else?"

    Luo Qingli blinked her eyes: "Can I have some wine?"

    "That bottle of beer?" Lin Su discussed with her : "After drinking and eating, I have to go home."

    Lin Su went to the convenience store next door to buy beer, ordered two bottles, opened them in the store, bought a pack of tissues, a few packs of pickled pepper chicken feet, When she came out with her things, she saw that Luo Qingli had already sat down at the table.

    Lin Su put the things on the table, she sat down on the chair, pointed to the chicken feet with pickled peppers: "This is delicious, I will make it too, and I will make it for you when I get to the imperial capital."

    Luo Qingli took a A ham sausage, took a bite: "It's so spicy."

    It was still very hot, but she has always been able to eat spicy food, so she can accept it.

    Lin Su took a chicken leg and took a big bite. The meat was fragrant and tender, soft and spicy, so spicy that she quickly took a sip of beer.

    After one bite, both of their mouths were hot red.

    Luo Qingli opened the tissue, pulled one for Lin Su, and asked her to wipe the chili powder off her mouth.

    Lin Su hummed: "You too." The