Lin Su's filming ended at six o'clock in the afternoon, and she bought a plane ticket for nine o'clock.

    Xiaoyu sent her home. On the way, Lin Su sent Luo Qingli a message.

    "Have you packed your luggage?"

    "I'll be home in an hour."

    "You just take the suitcase down, and I won't go up."

    Luo Qingli: "It's packed."

    It was past midnight when we arrived at Jincheng Airport. The two took a taxi outside and drove home.

    At the door of Lin Su's house, Lin Su said softly, "The password is 920711, my parents' birthday."

    Lin Su said hello to her parents during the day, saying that she would bring a friend home, and Lin's mother packed it for Luo Qingli a few hours in advance. room.

    They waited for Lin Su to call in the living room so that they could drive to the airport to pick them up.

    In the end, the two came back.

    Hearing the sound of the door opening, Mother Lin jumped off the sofa and came over with her slippers on.

    She first glanced at Luo Qingli.

    Luo Qingli nodded to her with a gentle smile: "Hello, Auntie."

    She looked at Papa Lin at the back and said, "Hello, Uncle."

    Mama Lin has always liked watching her movies, and this was the first time she saw a real person. Huanxi said: "What are you still doing standing at the door? Come in quickly."

    She raised her chin: "Susu, close the door quickly."

    Lin Su closed the door casually, and Papa Lin came to pick up the suitcase in her hand.

    Mother Lin brought a pair of slippers to Luo Qingli: "Put on these, new ones."

    Luo Qingli thanked: "Thank you, Auntie."

    Mother Lin smiled: "Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?"

    Lin Su called out: " Mom, it's so late, go to sleep, we're not hungry."

    Luo Qingli also told them to go to bed early.

    Father Lin put the suitcases in the guest room. They were all women. He was an eyesore even if he was a man here. He went back to the bedroom, and after a while, he pulled Mother Lin in again.

    Lin Su took Luo Qingli to the guest room, and the mattress was made up, it was that kind of bright red, and it looked like a newlywed quilt.

    Lin Su stood by the bed and said: "My mother likes big red and purple, saying it's festive."

    Luo Qingli touched the red pillowcase: "I like it too, and I feel good when I look at it.

    " There." Lin Su pointed: "My room is next door, sleep longer tomorrow, the program team should come over after six o'clock."

    Lin Su looked at the time, it was almost two o'clock.

    She went out, closed the door, and went to the next bedroom.

    Lin Su's bedroom used to have a lot of Luo Qingli's posters, but before the first episode of the variety show, she asked Lin's mother to tear up those posters and replace them with photos of her and her family.

    After Lin Su washed up, she sent a message to the program team.

    At half past six, before dawn, the staff of the program team came over.