Luo Qingli said that she likes Xueba.

    Lin Su is a scumbag.

    She was the eighth from the bottom in the final exam class of the second year of junior high school, and the fiftieth from the bottom in her grade.

    But she wants to be a top student.

    Become someone my sister likes, and I will show off in front of my sister in the future. Now I am a top student.

    After eating at noon, Lin Su went to dye her hair back, and even cut it to the shoulders.

    The little sister came to her house to look for her and was frightened.

    The little sister can only dye her hair back.

    Ms. Lin felt that something was wrong with her daughter recently, as if she was a different person. She searched for her summer homework everywhere at home, and stayed at home to do her homework honestly.

    Finally, Mother Lin couldn't help asking: "Susu, what's wrong with you?"

    Father Lin also looked worried.

    Lin Su said seriously: "I want to be a top student, I want to be admitted to the best high school in our city, and I want to be admitted to Qingbei."

    Mother Lin thinks it is good to have dreams, but she and Father Lin never thought that their daughter would pass the exam. north.

    Just take an ordinary high school and go to an ordinary university in the future.

    They don't want to put too much pressure on their daughter.

    Mother Lin patted her daughter's head and said, "Good boy, Qingbei is very difficult to take the exam. Don't think about it now. Go to high school first. It's only a year away. You have to study hard."

    If it was before, Lin Su would have said , I am not a material for studying, I am going to learn to be a chef.

    Lin Su nodded: "Mom, I will work hard."

    Lin's mother looked at Lin's father, and Lin's father spread his hands and said, "She can't last for a few days, and she will only be hot for three minutes."

    After the summer vacation, Lin's mother found that her daughter was very good at studying . diligent.

    She is also chasing stars, and she is chasing the child star she has always liked very much.

    The girl posted many posters of Luo Qingli in the room, and she also bought a lot of things related to Luo Qingli.

    Lin's mother thought, it's okay to chase stars properly, so she didn't care about Lin Su.

    A year later, Lin Su was admitted to the best high school in Jincheng, but she did not enter the key class, but was in the ordinary class.

    Xu is in high school, although it has only been a year, but compared with the thinking of high school students and junior high school students, it is really a qualitative leap.

    She learned a lot and worked harder.

    Within a few months, Lin Su entered the key class of the first year of high school.

    She found that the girls in key classes were different from those in ordinary classes.

    Most of the girls in the key class have short hair, reaching to the ears.

    Lin Su asked them why they didn't have long hair, and they said that it would take time to wash long hair, so they could save some time to do a few questions.