She walked outside lightly, and the two cats had already got off the sofa, walked towards her room, and looked up at her.

    Luo Qingli's heart was so soft that she bent down, petted the puppet cat, and then the raccoon cat, not daring to touch it for too long, for fear of disturbing the owner.

    Luo Qingli could only reluctantly put her hand back, and was about to tidy up her things when she saw the two cats jump onto her bed, and found a comfortable place to lie down.

    Luo Qingli smiled.

    She likes cats.

    I used to raise two cats, a puppet cat and a raccoon cat.

    Those two cats were stray cats she picked up outside the film and television city. After cleaning them, they took them to the pet hospital, and then brought them back to the imperial capital.

    She was very young then, like six years old.

    Those two cats have been with her for many years. When she is reading scripts and doing homework, they like to curl up at her feet and accompany her.

    She spent her childhood in the company of these two cats, as well as her teenage years, before the cats died of old age.

    She cried for many days, and since then, she has never raised a cat again.

    Luo Qingli thought, if Lin Suyang's cat was of another breed, she probably wouldn't have come here.

    Ke Lin's upbringing is Ragdoll and Cihuamao.

    These two cats are the softest part of her heart.

    Seeing that the two cats had no intention of going out, Luo Qingli closed the door, casually arranged her clothes, put them in the closet, found her pajamas, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    Lin Su's room was hung with many photo frames, all of which were photos, but it wasn't her, but Luo Qingli.

    She sat on the stool and sent a few messages to Sister Zhang, and then to the director. Sister Zhang was very dissatisfied with her asking for leave for no reason, and it was not during her menstrual period, but she couldn't say anything.

    Just replied: "Come to the crew early tomorrow, don't let others wait for you, and cause trouble for the whole crew."

    Lin Su: "Sister, I understand, go to bed first."

    After sending it out, Lin Su went to the bathroom.

    She was wearing a set of light gray pajamas and sat on the bed looking at her mobile phone. First, she looked at Luo Qingli's Moments. Luo Qingli rarely posted anything, and she belonged to the kind of person who wouldn't post on Moments for several months.

    If Lin Su hadn't watched her Moments for many years, she would have suspected that Luo Qingli had blocked her and prohibited her from viewing her Moments.

    In the next room, Luo Qingli was sitting on the bed with a cat lying on her belly and a cat on her lap. She was also playing with her mobile phone.

    Luo Qingli was looking at Lin Su's circle of friends, and she found that Lin Sufa's circle of friends was very regular, she would post one on holidays, on the 1st of every month, and at twelve o'clock at noon.

    She scrolled down all the way and found that Lin Su's Moments were all at this time.

    Some are work related, share the food you eat.

    Her circle of friends includes her parents, teachers, classmates, and colleagues.

    A lot of people.