Liang Wanqiu came out of the kitchen with warmed milk, where is he?

    She looked around, put two cups of hot milk on the coffee table, went to the kitchen again, poured herself a cup of hot milk, and when she came out holding the milk, she saw Lin Su coming out of the guest room.

    "Where's Ah Li?" Liang Wanqiu asked.

    "I'm tidying things up."

    Liang Wanqiu pointed to the two cups of hot milk: "You drink a cup, and bring her a cup in."

    Lin Su went to deliver the milk.

    Soon, she came out and closed the door of the guest room.

    Liang Wanqiu drank the milk in a few sips, and was sorting out the vegetables he bought today.

    She and Luo Qingli agreed to eat hot pot tonight, so they bought their favorite dishes, including beef slices, wide noodles, lotus root, potatoes, white radish, meatballs, fish tofu, broccoli, lettuce, and Chinese cabbage wait.

    Lin Su came over to help.

    Liang Wanqiu saw whether Luo Qingli would come out soon, so she handed Lin Su a chubby lotus root and asked her to wash it and slice it.

    "How do you know she's here?" Liang Wanqiu asked while washing potatoes.

    Lin Su whispered: "I saw it in the group." Liang Wanqiu didn't     realize

    it: "What group?"

Either a big fan or an old fan for many years.

    This matter was said by a big fan, and both the big fan and Luo Qingli's team were in contact, and Luo Shuying had already spread the word in the circle, banning Luo Qingli.

    Some fans knew about it, so they couldn't avoid worrying about Luo Qingli, so they asked Luo Shuya, where did Luo Qingli go?

    Luo Shuya didn't want to worry the fans, so she told Liang Wanqiu in the group.

    Lin Su saw the news in the group at noon, and asked for leave with the director, saying that she was not feeling well today.

    She is well-known in the industry for her dedication, the director is easy to talk to, and he agreed to let her go home and have a good rest, and she will come to Liang Wanqiu's place.

    Waited for a long time, has been outside the community.

    The security guards came out to see her many times and thought she was sneaky.

    Lin Su cut the lotus root, Liang Wanqiu brought her a white plate.

    "Have you asked her if she has any plans for the future?"

    "Yes, she said she didn't like filming at first, and she just wanted to take a break. She said she wanted to study, and she would go to her alma mater to be a teacher and teach everyone acting classes."

    Lin Su cut the lotus root Well, I went to get the cabbage and washed it again.

    The two talked while washing the vegetables, washed all the ingredients, put them all on a plate, asked Lin Su to bring the plate to the dining table, and Liang Wanqiu took out the hot pot ingredients.

    After adding oil, Liang Wanqiu stir-fried the hot pot ingredients, added some thick soup and stirred evenly, and finally poured it all into the electric pot for cooking the hot pot, and added water.

    While waiting for the water to boil, Liang Wanqiu asked Lin Su to watch the pot, and she went to the guest room.

    Luo Qingli stood in front of the full-length mirror, wearing the red coat she bought today, and holding a pure white scarf in her hand. When Liang Wanqiu came in, she took off the scarf, her big eyes sparkling.