Without a family, just like her in the entertainment industry, she has been eaten to the bone.

    How many beautiful girls in the circle thought they would be popular when they entered the circle.

    When I quit the circle, I don't know how many crazy people there are.

    The entertainment industry is so messy.

    Luo Qingli understands everything.

    "Can't we change the way?"

    "Marriage is the best way, besides, your parents and your Uncle Jiang have a business relationship, his son." Luo Shuya paused: "Maybe after marriage, you can take care of yourself." Well, men, it's normal to love to play before marriage, immature, after getting married, you will grow up and know to put family first."

    Luo Qingli let go of Luo Shuya, and she took a few steps back: " You also know what kind of person he is, right? Everyone pushed me into the fire pit."

    "Ali, you can play your own way, and no one will suffer." Luo Shuya sternly said, "Your parents agreed to this matter, you just need to put on an appearance in front of outsiders."

    Luo Qingli shook her head , broke down and cried: "I don't want to play, I despise him being dirty, I'm afraid of getting sick."

    After she finished speaking, she ran upstairs.

    Luo Shuya didn't go after her. The purpose of getting married is to find someone who is well-matched.

    The Jiang family is rich and well-connected.

    In the future, you can still invest in Luo Qingli, and you can make a steady profit without losing money.

    Luo Qingli was sitting on the rattan chair by the window, fingering the white flowers next to her with her slender fingers. The flowers were very fresh and had a strong fragrance.

    This is what the nanny put in her room this morning.

    Yes, everything she enjoys is given by her family.

    Without her father and mother, why should she be a star.

    She can debut without a good parent.

    Relying on yourself is such a small power.

    In this circle, she is the only one, can she stay?

    She needs to give her body, her dignity...to be trampled by many people.

    Because of her parents, she avoided all of these.

    She can accept everything else, only marriage.

    Luo Qingli looked downstairs, the water in the swimming pool was crystal clear, jump in, you'll be relieved if you jump down.

    She began to wonder again, is the two-story building too low, is it not dead?

    If she survived the jump and became disabled, that man would not want to marry her.

    She walked over gradually, and when she put her hand on the heavy glass window, she thought of something and hurriedly retracted her hand.

    No one will be sad when she dies.

    If she is disabled, no one will feel sorry for her. Her parents will think she is a burden.

    The two of them can hold others to make money for them.

    As for her, she is physically disabled, may need to use a wheelchair, and may have difficulty walking.

    She stepped back and went to the bookcase next to her to find a book to read.