With such a mentality, Luo Qingli responded well.

    Li Fan talked for a while, and nothing more than asking her if filming was hard work? Pay attention to your body.

    He said that she grew up watching Luo Qingli's plays, and he said that his whole family grew up watching Luo Qingli.

    Luo Qingli said a few perfunctory words and put down the phone.

    She sat on the carpet with half of her face leaning on the sofa, and she took the pillow next to her and hugged her in her arms.

    Luo Qingli asked herself over and over again, is she really going to meet Li Fan on Sunday? Do you want to eat hot pot and watch a movie together?

    She doesn't want to go, but if she doesn't go, what can she do?

    There was a voice in her mind telling her that she wanted to find a girl to fall in love with, and that girl didn't need to be so good or dazzling, as long as she was with her, that girl could make her happy.

    But she also knew that she was terrified of being known to have such thoughts.

    If she really found a girl to fall in love with and was found out, would she still be happy?

    On the weekend, after Luo Qingli put on makeup, Xiaomei asked Xiaomei to choose a retro knitted sweater for her, with a plaid skirt underneath, which looked playful and gentle, and she looked younger by many years.

    After getting her hair done, Luo Qingli asked the driver to take her to the hot pot restaurant that she had agreed upon. When she got there, it was just five o'clock in the afternoon.

    She made an appointment with Li Fan to meet at 5:10.

    As a result, at ten past five, Li Fan hadn't shown up yet.

    Luo Qingli didn't ask him either, but sat on a chair and watched the gossip.

    Watch Liang Wanqiu's fan fiction for Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan, a small theater.

    Luo Qingli thought it looked pretty.

    She spent more time online during this period than in previous years combined.

    She has read many, many love stories online.

    All genders are available.

    Luo Qingli realized that she was almost thirty years old, but she was as emotional as a girl in her teens. Every time she read these love stories, she would still be sweetened.

    At half past five, Luo Qingli sent Li Fan a message.

    "Are you there?"

    Li Fan: "Here we are, how about you? Have you put on your makeup?"

    "It's okay, girls always have to pack for a long time when they go out, don't worry, I will wait for you."

    Luo Qingli: "... "

    Li Fan: "Take your time, I can wait."

    Luo Qingli: "Is it really there?"

    Li Fan: "I'm a little nervous, I'll be there at 4:30, and I've been waiting for you in the box."

    Luo Qingli: "I arrived at five o'clock, why didn't I see you?" The other

    side has been typing.

    Almost ten minutes passed.

    Li Fan: "Don't you girls like to be late the most? You are still a female star, I thought you would arrive at seven or eight o'clock?"