The staff of the program team had eaten before they came, and they also stood in a row, playing with the machine.

    Father Lin and Mother Lin sat at the dining table, and Lin Su sat beside them.

    Liang Wanqiu took Bo Yanyan and sat down beside Lin Su, she looked at the noodle bowls beside her, they were full of noodles, fried eggs and choy sum.

    Liang Wanqiu asked Bo Yanyan, "Do you want chili sauce?"

    Bo Yanyan shook her head.

    "Want hot milk or boiling water?"

    Bo Yanyan Xiaoxiao said, "No, I'll have soup."

    Holding the noodle bowl larger than her face in both hands, she took a sip of the soup and licked her lips Flap, it's quite delicious, it's warm in the stomach.

    Liang Wanqiu ignored her and started eating noodles.

    After eating, Xia Yan and the others went to wash the dishes.

    Bo Yanyan sat on the sofa and dozed off, Liang Wanqiu and Lin Su were discussing today's plan.

    First, go to the countryside by car and finish picking all the oranges. It is best to sell them all today. Those who cannot be sold will be divided up, and the oranges cannot be allowed to rot in the field.

    Lin Su felt that the day was almost over, and he was finally able to finish this live broadcast.

    As for the next live broadcast, she made an appointment with two high school classmates, and all three of them would take their parents out to play.

    Liang Wanqiu had no objection.

    On the way to the countryside, Liang Wanqiu sat behind with Bo Yanyan and Lin Su.

    Bo Yanyan was sitting in the middle, but after getting in the car, she leaned on Liang Wanqiu's shoulder and went to sleep.

    Liang Wanqiu was afraid that she would not sleep well, so she didn't dare to move.

    Lin Su tilted her head to look out the window, she just felt that she was superfluous.

    She didn't know the relationship between Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan before, she thought they were just pure sisters, she could say that she played with her friends and brought her younger sister.

    Now that I know, what should I say?

    Her friends bring their girlfriends to play with her?

    【I'm dying of laughter, if I were Lin Su, I would sit in the front. ]

    [There is a photographer sitting in front. ]

    [Haha, look at Lin Su's unlovable face, sisters, take a screenshot, a new emoticon pack is out. ]

    [I got it, sisterhood. I didn't think much of it, it was really just sisterhood. ]

    About an hour later, the program team's car stopped in front of Lin Su's grandparents' house in the countryside. Just as they stopped, Xia Yan's car also arrived.

    Five cars were parked in the small yard. Grandma Lin Su was already waiting outside when she learned that they would come again today.

    Xia Yan and the others didn't need to say anything in advance, they already went to the back mountain with bamboo baskets on their shoulder poles.

    There were also a few men in the program group, and they went to pick oranges together.

    Bo Yanyan slept all the way, finally woke up, took Liang Wanqiu's arm and stood aside to greet the two old people.