Liang Wanqiu went to the bedroom with her mobile phone. After sitting on the bed, she hesitated for a few minutes and sent a video call.

    After a while, it was connected over there.

    Liang Wanqiu couldn't believe it, her eyes lit up a little, they were full of love, she didn't dare to blink, and stared straight at the phone screen.

    Bo Yanyan's pure and beautiful face appeared on the screen, with a small and delicate jaw, and skin so white that it was almost transparent.

    She was wearing a fluffy red coat, a white bunny hat, and two bunny ears, so cute.

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan waved her hand, "Are you still asleep?"

    The background on her side was pitch black.

    Liang Wanqiu curled her lips and smiled: "I miss you, I can't sleep."

    Bo Yanyan looked at her and smiled: "I miss my sister too."

    Her voice was not low, and Liang Wanqiu was worried: "Is it on the balcony? Will it be?" Wake up your roommate?"

    Bo Yanyan was stunned for a second: "I have greeted them, they won't be angry."

    After she finished speaking, she lowered her head, her right hand seemed to be stirring something.

    Liang Wanqiu was suspicious: "Stirring coffee?"

    Bo Yanyan moved the phone away and took a picture of it for her: "It's my dinner."

    It was a bucket of instant noodles, flavored with sauerkraut.

    The noodles should have just been soaked, and the noodle cake is still a small round cake that has not yet spread out and looks very hard.

    Liang Wanqiu's eyes were a little wet, and she suddenly wanted to cry.

    She sent a video call to the little girl to see her and talk to her, but also to ask clearly, what have you been up to this month?

    She even wanted to say that He Chanjuan had gone home several times, why didn't you go home?

    But after seeing the bucket of instant noodles, Liang Wanqiu couldn't say anything.

    Bo Yanyan casually stirred it with a spoon, and when the noodle cake was dispersed, the noodle was still not soaked.

    She had already forked a lump of noodles with a spoon, took a big bite, and then, holding the bucket of noodles in one hand, took a sip of the soup.

    It was too sour, she gritted her teeth, and would never buy this flavor again.

    "Don't add marinated eggs and ham sausage?" Liang Wanqiu was almost heartbroken.

    When they were together, she never let Bo Yanyan eat instant noodles. She either cooked or went out to eat, and occasionally ordered takeaway.

    She feels that instant noodles are not nutritious, so she should eat less.

    Bo Yanyan shook her head and said, "I can't eat that much."

    "Don't eat instant noodles in the future, order takeaway." Liang Wanqiu watched her eating noodles and soup, feeling satisfied for a while.

    She didn't speak anymore, but quietly looked at the little girl on the screen, her eyes were almost greedy.

    Bo Yanyan's eating was not elegant, she was a bit voracious, she had just finished her work, and she was not hungry at that time, she just wanted to sleep, and fell asleep when she returned to her room without even taking a shower.