Bo Yanyan took out a pack of tissues from her schoolbag, she pulled one to wipe the sweat off Liang Wanqiu's forehead, and whispered, "Sister, why don't you go back? There are seniors picking up freshmen at the school gate.

    " They are all here, and it was agreed a long time ago that the little girl will be sent to report.

    How could Liang Wanqiu want to go back like this, he always wanted to see the little girl's dormitory and a few roommates, and treat them to a meal by the way.

    The little girl has to get along with them for a few years, live together, and a good relationship is the most important thing.

    Liang Wanqiu shook her head: "No, let's go."

    She stretched out her hand, took Bo Yanyan's hand, and dragged the suitcase with the other hand. When she arrived at the school gate, she saw the senior students from various colleges. Ladies, with the help of two seniors, Bo Yanyan quickly completed the admission process.

    The seniors were very enthusiastic, Xu Shi rarely saw such a beautiful and lovely elementary school girl, rushing to bring Bo Yanyan to the dormitory.

    Another senior sister wanted to carry the suitcase in Liang Wanqiu's hand, but Liang Wanqiu refused with a smile.

    Bo Yanyan and a senior sister walked in front, and after they added WeChat, they were talking about things that freshmen should pay attention to.

    Liang Wanqiu and another senior sister walked behind, and that senior sister looked excited: "I know you, many academicians have paid attention to you."

    Liang Wanqiu pursed her lips and smiled: "Yeah."

    She is famous for this.

    The senior didn't say anything, and when they arrived at the dormitory, Liang Wanqiu gave the suitcase to Bo Yanyan, bought a bunch of drinks from the vending machine on the first floor and gave them to the two seniors. The dormitory is on the third floor, 303.

    Seeing that the bangs of the two senior sisters were soaked in sweat, they were softly attached to their cheeks, and their entire faces were flushed from the sun.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't let them go any further, saying that she and Bo Yanyan carried the suitcase up by themselves.

    The orientation was very hard and very busy, and the seniors did not insist.

    Seeing that Liang Wanqiu was so talkative, he thanked her for the drink, and told Bo Yanyan that if he had anything to do, he could find them, call or send WeChat.

    Thin Smoke Yan Ruan Ruan Ruan Ruan said yes.

    She looks pure and well-behaved, and has a pair of clean and clear almond eyes, with top-notch white flowers. The seniors think her looks are much more beautiful than those little white stars in the entertainment industry.

    The seniors are all members of the Appearance Association, and even touched Bo Yanyan's head, thinking that the little sister is very good.

    After they left, Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan carried the suitcases upstairs.

    At 303, Liang Wanqiu took a look inside, and Bo Yanyan stood behind her, also looking inside.

    A girl was lying on a bed on the upper bunk, wearing earphones and playing with her mobile phone. She had long wine-red hair, which was extremely conspicuous.

    A girl was sitting on a bed in the lower bunk, watching a small video with her mobile phone, and the sound was loud, but not too loud.

    There are two empty beds.