"Sister Wen, do you eat grapes?" She raised her eyes, "It's very sweet."

    Wen Qin shook her head, and the next second, she squatted down and stretched out her hand.

    Bo Yanyan took a small bunch of grapes and put them in her palm. Wen Tan looked at the red-purple grapes. She didn't peel them, but put one in her mouth.

    "Are you and Liang Wanqiu in a relationship?" Wen Tan heard his own low voice, a little hoarse.

    "Yeah." Bo Yanyan admitted generously: "What's the matter?"

    Her tone and expression seemed to be in harmony with others, as if I wanted to drink water when I was thirsty and eat when I was hungry.

    Wen Qin thought of her dating with Chen Sanshui in college, but she was actually sneaky, and didn't dare to admit it to the people around her, for fear of being told.

    She never told anyone that she and Chen Sanshui were lovers, and Chen Sanshui was better than her, so she told Liang Wanqiu.

    "Aren't you afraid that others will say about you? Your parents know? They don't want to, what do you do if they want you to break up?" Wen Qin lowered his head: "They have a hard time communicating, they will beat you, scold you, and they will hurt themselves. Threatening you."

    Bo Yanyan knew what she was talking about, the scar on Wen Tan's neck was so obvious, and Xia Tian didn't deliberately cover it, so he could see it at a glance.

    Bo Yanyan thought about it carefully, and found that none of the possibilities Wen Tan mentioned would happen to her.

    She said: "I am very independent, no one can control me."

    She is different from Wen Tan, she is with Liang Wanqiu, everyone knows and supports her.

    Wen Tan sighed: "That's it."

    No wonder he dared to be so bold, Liang Wanqiu could withstand the pressure, and so could the little girl.

    Bo Yanyan gave her a piece of watermelon: "Are you under a lot of pressure with Sister Sanshui?"

    Wen Tan was stunned.

    Bo Yanyan handed the piece of watermelon to her, and Wen Tan took it.

    Bo Yanyan used a toothpick to fork herself a piece of watermelon. She said: "If you are stressed, move out of the house and not live with your parents. The pressure will be much less. If you make a phone call occasionally and they urge you, just call Hang up."

    Wen Tan shook his head and said: "No, if I dare to move out, my mother will tell me that I will die."

    "She just said that she can't do it. How will you know if you don't try."

    Bo Yan Yan changed the subject: "Or go to Yangcheng to find Sister Sanshui, she has also moved out of the house, you can take the postgraduate entrance examination, and live in another city in the future."

    Wen Qin stared at her blankly for a long while, then she smiled: "You You still understand this."

    Bo Yanyan also smiled: "I don't understand, but I know that if a girl has a high degree of education or earns a lot, the family will interfere less with her private affairs." For

    example, Liang Wanqiu, she used to even It's very confusing, but after all, in the entertainment industry, he still earns more than his peers.

    So confused, she bought a house, and also bought a house for her parents in her hometown, so no one said she should get married.