Liang Wanqiu found out that her aunts and aunts, even her parents had come to ask her about it.

    There are also people who have added friends but have never been in touch with them, and this time they also jumped out.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't want to reply, so she replied one by one, do you want her fingers?

    Bo Yanyan walked up to her and sat down. She raised her head and glanced at Liang Wanqiu, who was playing with her mobile phone with her head down. Liang Wanqiu was wearing a long red dress, making her skin white as snow, with delicate and bright features.

    Her exposed collarbone is very beautiful, but there are a few pink marks on it, and the slender white swan neck also has traces of thin smoke bites.

    Bo Yanyan's eyes deepened. In fact, the place covered by the skirt had more hickey marks.

    After all, after being greedy for so long, if Liang Wanqiu didn't allow her to bite later, the two of them would still be tired in bed now.

    "Sister, eat." Bo Yanyan put two pieces of meat in Liang Wanqiu's bowl.

    Liang Wanqiu put down the phone, she raised her head, and gave Bo Yanyan a hard look, but that look was really not intimidating, but the water was shining, her eyes were full of spring, as if she was seducing someone.

    Bo Yanyan snickered, and asked in a low voice, "Do you want some milk? I'll get it for you."

    "No, let's eat." Liang Wanqiu was really hungry.

    How else can I compare? Being angry will only make you feel hypocritical. As for embarrassment, she was a little shy at first, but she has done everything. She is in her twenties, and an eighteen-year-old girl is not shy.

    She felt that she had to be thick-skinned, alas, but she was really unwilling, and just told Chen Sanshui that she was a gong.

    He was slapped in the face again, and he slapped himself in the face again.

    "Okay, let's eat." Bo Yanyan picked up the white porcelain bowl and took a mouthful of rice.

    There was a knock on the door, and the two of you looked at me, I looked at you, and they all looked at the door at the same time.

    Bo Yanyan put down the bowls and chopsticks: "Sister, do you want to open the door?"

    She pointed at her neck, then pointed at Liang Wanqiu's. Liang Wanqiu had already seen the dense marks on her body when she took a bath, thinking I didn't go out at night, so I didn't bother to cover it up.

    But suddenly someone came here, and it looked like someone from the production team. They all knew that she stayed in the room this afternoon and didn't go out. If she didn't open the door, it would appear that she was playing a big role and leaving a bad impression on others. There is a black history.

    Liang Wanqiu hesitated for a while, her stomach was growling with hunger, so she had no choice but to put down the bowl and chopsticks. She glanced at her full rice bowl and swallowed.

    "Let's open the door, let's change clothes first."

    She got up and went to the bedroom to find clothes.

    Bo Yanyan was also looking for clothes in the closet, but there were no traces on her body, Liang Wanqiu didn't have time to do anything, it was all Bo Yanyan who fanned the flames on her body.

    Bo Yanyan quickly found a light yellow sportswear, and she changed into it.

    Liang Wanqiu was still looking, and also found a set of casual clothes, light gray, short sleeves and long trousers.