She swallowed, for some reason, she just thought of it suddenly.

    Liang Wanqiu withdrew her gaze: "Go back to the bedroom and sleep."

    After she finished speaking, she turned around and entered the bedroom. First, she drew the curtains, and the room that was bright just now suddenly became dark. The air conditioner was turned on very low. Liang Wanqiu touched her wrist, her skin was cool but also very comfortable.

    She sat up on the bed and looked at the long skirt she was wearing.

    She was thinking about what to do next. Although she had no experience and hadn't studied it specially, she was twenty-four years old and still understood.

    Bo Yanyan came in, she closed the door, and saw Liang Wanqiu sitting on the edge of the bed with a serious face, she walked over slowly, climbed onto the bed, and touched Liang Wanqiu's head, she sat inside, two The slender, white girl's legs were tightly packed together, her hands resting on her sides, she looked up at Liang Wanqiu.

    Without the lights on, it is not so clear.

    Liang Wanqiu glanced at her, her face was a little red, she had already stretched out her hand, but before that hand touched Bo Yanyan, she suddenly said, "Sister, why don't we lie down?"

    Liang Wanqiu also felt a little Embarrassment, after all, it is the first time, maybe after a few more times, I will get used to being indifferent.

    She lay down, watched Bo Yanyan lie down, then pulled the neatly stacked quilt to cover the two of them.

    She was lying on her side looking at Bo Yanyan, and she also looked at her, her eyes were wet, as clear as the clearest spring water in a mountain stream.

    Liang Wanqiu suddenly thought of a word, tenderness like water.

    She leaned over, lowered her head, and kissed Bo Yanyan's eyes as gentle as water.

    Thin Yanyan's eyelashes trembled slightly, she blinked, and put her arms around Liang Wanqiu's shoulders.

    The scorching flames ignited just like that. Liang Wanqiu didn't know how long the two kissed. They were both young and nervous, groping and testing each other.

    When the lips were released, Liang Wanqiu's breath became disordered, and the lips were already slightly red and swollen.

    She bit her lip, her voice was a little hoarse: "Why don't we take off our clothes?"

    She still remembered her dominant position in this relationship, Liang Wanqiu thought, since she is older, she must come Row.

    Bo Yanyan stared at her with flushed cheeks.

    Liang Wanqiu was embarrassed by her watching: "Then another day? I'll just take a look today, and don't do anything."

    Last time, Bo Yanyan did something to her. She didn't touch her, but she must look back.

    Bo Yanyan shook her head, her long black hair was a bit messy, covering her smooth and full forehead, Liang Wanqiu gently pushed back the black hair on her forehead, and she felt that the tips of her fingers were wet.

    It was Bo Yanyan's tears, she cried.

    Liang Wanqiu continued to look at her, and found that the little girl's almond eyes seemed to have been washed by water.

    She suddenly couldn't bear to do anything, and felt that the little girl's tears were accusing her beast.

    The little girl has not been an adult for long, so she should wait a little longer.