She drank a bowl of millet porridge in the morning, and it was already half past eleven, and she was already hungry.

    Unfortunately, today's filming didn't have a scene of eating, otherwise I could eat some props.

    I have been shooting, and the hunger has passed, and I am fine.

    At this time, seeing Bo Yanyan brought the breakfast, Liang Wanqiu's stomach started to growl, his hands and feet were weak, and he was so hungry that he had no energy left.

    Bo Yanyan came over, put down the two small bags, and she sat down.

    Liang Wanqiu sat next to her, and Bo Yanyan gave her the small bag containing corn: "I just took it out of the refrigerator, it's very cold, you can eat it later."

    She began to peel the egg shells, Liang Wanqiu was so hungry Plus, her stomach has always been good. She can eat hot, cold, sour and spicy food without being overwhelmed. She still pays attention to her body.

    Liang Wanqiu was not in a hurry to get the corn, but she couldn't afford to wait.

    After Bo Yanyan peeled the egg, before handing it to her, the director called Liang Wanqiu's name.

    Liang Wanqiu took the egg from her hand, bit it down, bit half of it, and she swallowed it carelessly, while pointing to her bottle of water.

    Bo Yanyan took it, unscrewed the cap of the bottle and handed it to her: "Slow down, can you eat a few more mouthfuls?"

    Liang Wanqiu finished eating the egg, and she drank two sips of water, only to feel comfortable, and her body was full of water. strength and energy.

    "What about the corn?" Bo Yanyan was a little sorry.

    Liang Wanqiu glanced at it: "I'll eat at noon, and I'll have lunch after filming."

    Thinking that she had to shoot until two o'clock, and the crew didn't eat lunch until after two o'clock, Liang Wanqiu hurriedly said: "You ate it, hungry If you’re done, you can order a takeaway, and if you’re bored sitting around, go for a walk around, there are a lot of people around, and there are many interesting places.”

    Bo Yanyan still wanted to talk to her, but seeing the director urged her again, she just Neng smiled obediently: "I know, sister, go quickly, come on."

    She clenched her small fists and cheered Liang Wanqiu on.

    At 2:14, the shooting finally ended.

    Bo Yanyan didn't eat the corn. After the director said no, she took the corn out of the refrigerator.

    The crew was distributing lunch boxes, Liang Wanqiu took two lunch boxes and two pairs of chopsticks, and went to the kiosk to look for Bo Yanyan.

    The small pavilion was surrounded by tall trees with luxuriant branches and leaves, which blocked the scorching sun. Therefore, it looked relatively shady here, and many people came here to eat boxed lunch.

    After working hard for a long time, I am not that particular, and I can sit anywhere.

    Bo Yanyan handed over the corn: "Sister, corn."

    Liang Wanqiu smiled and sat down next to her: "Where did the corn come from?" After

    so long, I didn't have time to ask her, and I finally had time.

    Bo Yanyan smiled sweetly: "I went to the supermarket this morning to buy corn and eggs, and millet porridge from the breakfast shop outside."

    "Then what time did you wake up?" Liang Wanqiu was curious.