She was afraid of these, very afraid, very afraid.

    Even if Zhao Shiran didn't feel so scary to her, he was just an ordinary person who looked the same as them all.

    Even if she knew, it was the plot in the novel.

    Zhao Shiran in reality is not that kind of person.

    Zhao Meina is still alive, which shows that Zhao Shiran also understands feelings, and she still has a soft part in her heart.

    But she was still scared, too scared.

    Because she cared, she was afraid that Bo Yanyan would be hurt by Zhao Shiran.

    What Liang Wanqiu thought was that she would never see Zhao Shiran and Li Shaochen with a thin smoke in her life.

    She also felt that it was difficult for them to meet, they were not in the same circle, there were so many people in the imperial capital, most of them would never meet each other in their lifetime, even passing each other on the street.

    But she didn't expect that she would meet Zhao Shiran in this situation.

    She came to pick up Zhao Meina herself.

    Also, Zhao Shiran apologized to Zhao Meina to her and Bo Yanyan, why did she apologize?

    Or Zhao Shiran knew that Zhao Meina was interested in Bo Yanyan, so she apologized.

    But she is an ordinary entertainer in the entertainment industry, and Bo Yanyan is also an ordinary girl. Do they have the energy to make Zhao Shiran apologize?

    So, did Zhao Shiran fall in love with her or Bo Yanyan?

    Or neither.

    But why is she apologizing?

    Zhao Shiran apologized instead of Zhao Meina, giving Liang Wanqiu the illusion that Zhao Shiran replaced Zhao Meina because she was Liang Wanqiu, because Zhao Meina offended her.

    Liang Wanqiu herself was shocked by her outrageous conjecture.

    Oh, she was thinking too much.

    She slowly chewed the steamed bun in her mouth, seeing that Bo Yanyan was eating breakfast quietly, Liang Wanqiu picked up a tea egg, and after removing the shell, she put the egg on the plate.

    "Eat by yourself." She said vaguely, got up and went to the kitchen to wash her hands.

    "Sister, you haven't answered me yet." Bo Yanyan was not so easy to fool, and shouted loudly: "Did Zhao Shiran bully you? I'll go and vent your anger on you."

    Liang Wanqiu was afraid that she would die when she saw Zhao Shiran, so how could she dare ? Asking her to take the initiative to find Zhao Shiran, she was so frightened that the water droplets on her hands had no time to dry, she shook her hands and ran out.

    During the tens of seconds of washing his hands, Liang Wanqiu thought about how to explain this to Bo Yanyan, and he had to tell the little girl that when he saw Zhao Shiran and Li Shaochen, he had to go around immediately.

    I can't afford it, so I can only hide.

    Only by staying away from these two people can they live a peaceful life.

    In reality, if you encounter a pervert, you will run as far as you can.

    Even if these two people are not perverts, but she dare not gamble, she still gambles with Bo Yanyan.