At this time, there was no one outside the hotel, only Liang Wanqiu, Zhao Shiran and her driver.

    There was silence all around, so the crisp sound of Thin Smoke could be heard far away.

    Liang Wanqiu looked over instinctively, and saw the little girl with a bright face dancing and waving at her.

    Zhao Shiran also looked over, his eyes still cold.

    She heard the call of sister.

    The girl Zhao Meina fell in love with at first sight looks like this. She looks very young, with a pure and clean temperament, exquisite features, and those moist almond eyes that seem to be able to talk.

    If Liang Wanqiu is a beautiful rose, then Bo Yanyan is a quiet orchid.

    Liang Wanqiu raised her hand and was about to wave to Bo Yanyan in response, when she thought of the plot of the book, she quickly glanced at Zhao Shiran beside her.

    Of course she knew how badly the heroine was abused by Zhao Shiran in the book, if it wasn't for the protagonist's aura, the heroine would have died thousands of times.

    Liang Wanqiu was afraid of Zhao Shiran. Didn't she think that Bo Yanyan was not as smart as Zhao Shiran?

    Zhao Shiran is different, she dares, she dares to do anything.

    It was obviously a hot day in June, even though it was only after seven o'clock, it was still so hot that people were sweating all over, and the surrounding air was also hot and dry.

    However, Liang Wanqiu felt a huge chill, which came out of her bones, the fear of Zhao Shiran.

    She even forgot to talk to Zhao Shiran, and ran towards Bo Yanyan with unsteady footsteps. Because of her shoes, she almost fell down.

    Running in front of the little girl, she heard Bo Yanyan's delicate voice: "Sister, slow down, be careful of falling."

    Liang Wanqiu didn't say anything, but pulled her over and dragged her away: " Hurry up, hurry up."

    It was as if there was a scourge chasing after them, wanting to eat people.

    Zhao Shiran looked at Liang Wanqiu's staggering back, she raised her eyebrows, afraid of her?

    Yes, she's notorious.

    Anyone who knows her knows she is a bad woman.

    Bo Yanyan looked at her, Liang Wanqiu's complexion was pale, there was undisguised fear and fear in those twinkling peach eyes, and her red lips were biting tightly.

    Seeing that Bo Yanyan was still standing there, facing the outside of the hotel.

    Liang Wanqiu grabbed one of her wrists with both hands and pulled her over forcefully, her voice trembling: "Go, go back with sister."

    Bo Yanyan's lips moved, taking advantage of Liang Wanqiu not noticing her, She quickly glanced at Zhao Shiran who was walking towards this side.

    What did Zhao Shiran say? Let my sister be scared like this?

    Before, she had never seen her sister afraid of anything, even if she was hacked like that last year, Liang Wanqiu never cared about her.

    "Okay." Bo Yanyan said a word in a low voice, and let Liang Wanqiu drag her into the hotel lobby.

    Liang Wanqiu dragged her and ran to the elevator that was not used frequently.

    Her two hands were still holding onto Bo Yanyan's wrist tightly. For the first time, Liang Wanqiu felt that the elevator was coming down so slowly. Increased strength.