In China, if Zhao Meina went to look for Liang Wanqiu's sister again, she didn't have the energy to take care of Zhao Meina.

    They have stayed abroad for so many years, and if they are sent out again, Zhao Meina will continue to live whatever life she lived before, and she is willing to support her if she does not make her angry.

    When Chen Jiaojiao and Zhao Fulin came to question her, Zhao Shiran envied Zhao Meina for a moment. Her parents loved her so much, and they were also her father's man, but they always hated her.

    Since they were reluctant to part with their precious daughter, they went to country M together, so that she would not always think of the past when she saw Zhao Fulin and Chen Jiaojiao.

    All three of them were sent out, and she was clean.

    Liang Wanqiu quietly listened to Bo Yanyan finish the content of the post. If it is true, then all the villains, the only innocent one is Zhao Meina.

    She was sent abroad at the age of seven, and was also threatened by ten-year-old Zhao Shiran to commit suicide by cutting her wrists.

    Living in a foreign country is superior and pampered, but you can't live with your family.

    Materially, Zhao Shiran satisfied her completely, and in terms of spiritual love, Zhao Fulin and Chen Jiaojiao really loved her.

    Liang Wanqiu sighed: "Why are you so nice, Zhao Meina already likes you." What

    she hated about Zhao Meina was that Zhao Meina fell in love with Bo Yanyan.

    If Zhao Meina didn't like Bo Yanyan, Liang Wanqiu would treat Zhao Meina well if they filmed together for a few months, friends for four months.

    Bo Yanyan smiled: "Sister, do you regard her as a rival in love?"

    Liang Wanqiu: "You don't like her, what kind of rival in love, but she has been abroad for so many years, and it's good to be with her parents now, so I won't make Zhao Shiran angry That's enough."

    It's impossible to compete, if Zhao Meina wanted to compete with Zhao Shiran for something, she would probably be killed by Zhao Shiran without anyone noticing.

    Liang Wanqiu thought, if she were Zhao Meina, she would just lie flat and take her parents abroad, and just ask her sister for money every month.

    As for returning home, I will not come back. In case Zhao Shiran sees her annoyed, he won't give her money.

    No, she was replaced suddenly.

    If you don't go back to China, you can pretend to be pitiful when you ask your sister for money and ask for more money.

    Anyway, my parents are by my side, and there are people who love me.

    "I only like my sister." Bo Yanyan held Liang Wanqiu's hand: "I will always like my sister, and my sister can't like others."

    Liang Wanqiu nodded, and she promised: "Yeah." The

    first day of shooting was not a heavy task . Therefore, Ni Yulian was the first to get up in the whole crew. Her assistants hadn't woken up yet, and she had already gone to the park near the hotel to run and exercise.

    After she came back from running, the staff of the crew got up and started to set up the scene in the small villa for filming.

    Liang Wanqiu slept until 6:40. When she woke up, there was a dim light in the room.

    Liang Wanqiu glanced at the window, without opening the curtains, she knew that the sun was shining brightly outside.

    That's the bad thing about summer, you'll get sunburnt after six o'clock.