[No wind, no waves, I think the two may really be dating. According to the gossip I got, Liang Wanqiu and her sister are not related by blood. ]

    [Fans don't scold me, your artist is really in a relationship, that's all her business. ]

    [You are insane, my sister only took the college entrance examination. ]

    [Liang Wanqiu, if you dare to fall in love, I will take off my fans and start a good career. A stinky man is not good enough for you. ]

    [Actually, if Xiaoqiu really wants to fall in love, that’s fine too, but that man has to be good-looking, good-looking and good-natured, and he can’t have a bad history, so sister, find a handsome guy outside the circle, don’t insider. ]

    On the other hand, after dinner, the last activity of the class was to go to KTV to sing. Bo Yanyan didn't want to go, so she said hello to the head teacher. She came out of the restaurant and stood outside under a big tree to call Xia Yan , Let him come and pick her up.

    After waiting for a few minutes, Xia Yan drove over. He got out of the car and opened the door for Bo Yanyan. After Bo Yanyan sat down, Xia Yan asked, "Are you with Miss Liang?"

    Bo Yanyan raised her eyes, Smiled: "Well, what's the matter?"

    Xia Yan said: "Look at the trending searches first."

    He closed the car door, and when he sat down in the driver's seat, Xia Yan said: "Today all your classmates took videos and sent them to friends. In the circle, a classmate’s parent is a fan of a certain marketing account, so he sent the video taken by his son to the marketing account, and the marketing account posted it on Weibo.”

    “Just now Miss Liang posted on Weibo, it still depends on what you want How to deal with it?"

    Bo Yanyan clicked on WeChat, and found this hot search after the hot search, she clicked in and looked, those two Weibos had been deleted by the marketing account, but netizens took screenshots, basically They're all scolding marketing numbers.

    Bo Yanyan looked at Liang Wanqiu's latest Weibo, 800,000, he really dares to ask for it.

    "This person has blackmailed many artists before, right?" Bo Yanyan chuckled, "No one sued him."

    "This is a marketing account maintained by Shengshi Pictures." Xia Yan explained: "He used to shoot When a male artist cheated, he asked for 12 million, and he tasted the sweetness that time, and then he started doing this, how do you want to deal with it?"

    "According to legal procedures, if there is evidence, let him stay for a few years , I don't want the matter between me and my sister to be exposed."

    Bo Yanyan has her own plan, even if they haven't established a relationship with each other, although it's almost there, the only thing missing is a verbal ceremony.

    But if it is revealed now that she only dated after the college entrance examination, netizens will not believe it.

    My sister is an entertainer, and she didn't take the college entrance examination not long ago. Even though she was the one who took the initiative, but my sister is a few years older than her, she will still be scolded for deliberately seducing her. It's useless for her to clarify, so Bo Yanyan doesn't plan to explode come out.

    As long as Liang Wanqiu is still in this circle, it will definitely not be hidden, and it will be exposed sooner or later, but not now.

    At least when she is older, let her speak to the media first, so that no one will scold her sister.