"If he really harass you on WeChat, you just don't agree."

    "He threatens you with this, but you can still use the chat records as evidence and send it to his wife?"

    Lin Su narrowed his eyes. Squinting his eyes, he moved the phone to Liang Wanqiu, Liang Wanqiu moved a little to the right, and whispered: "Just listen to yourself, I don't want to listen, let's go eat hot pot, I haven't eaten for a long time, after eating Then I have to go home and watch TV dramas."

    Went to the nearest hot pot restaurant, Liang Wanqiu asked for a box on the second floor, and asked Lin Su's assistant to order, Liang Wanqiu sat beside her and played with her mobile phone.

    About half an hour later, Sister Zhang came over. When she entered the box, Liang Wanqiu was eating freshly boiled vegetables. When she saw Sister Zhang, she raised her eyelids and called, "Sister, you are here." Lin Su and his assistant also called for     someone

    . Sister Zhang waved her hand and sat down next to Liang Wanqiu. She didn't feel like eating hot pot, but asked directly, "What's the matter with Weibo in the early morning?"

Be curious.

    Lin Su on the opposite side also gave Liang Wanqiu a faint glance.

    Sure enough, people are born to gossip about such things.

    Liang Wanqiu slowly bit the green vegetable in the bowl, and after finishing the green vegetable, she picked up a tissue and wiped her mouth: "I just want to get closer to the fans, otherwise the fans will think I'm cold, obviously I'm so talented Affinity."

    Hearing this, the little assistant went to scoop up the hot beef, but was no longer interested.

    Lin Su ate slowly, she didn't say a word, everyone has their own privacy.

    Even if Liang Wanqiu really has someone he likes, or falls in love, that is Liang Wanqiu's private matter.

    Liang Wanqiu told her that he believed her and she would keep the secret. If you don't tell her, she won't ask, Liang Wanqiu has her own ideas.

    Sister Zhang is different, she is a manager, she asked Liang Wanqiu a few more words, Liang Wanqiu pointed to the scalded beef and asked: "Sister, I remember you like to eat beef, eat it quickly, the taste will not be so good when you are old, Eat more."

    "Eat, eat, you know what to eat, you're about to enter the group, and you still haven't lost weight." Sister Zhang was annoyed: "Don't tell me, you'd better hide it, really Something happened, what do I see you do?"

    "Don't think that there are fewer people scolding you on the Internet now, when you really have negative news, those people who were kind to you in the past will jump out and step on you."

    Sister Zhang saw it thoroughly, Before the accident, which artist was not held by a bunch of people. Male artists are all innocent and kind little fairies, and female artists are all innocent and innocent little fairies. .

    Liang Wanqiu lowered her head, struggling with the food in the bowl, and let Sister Zhang speak without making a sound.

    This meal lasted until after seven o'clock in the evening, and the neon lights were lit outside, and Lin Su had to rush to the set, so she left with her assistant after dinner.

    Liang Wanqiu's car was still parked at the event venue. Sister Zhang drove her there. At the red light, Sister Zhang turned her head to look at her: "You really don't want to talk to me?"

    "I'm not in love with a man." Liang Wanqiu closed Go to the eyes.

    "Could it be that you are in a relationship with a woman?" Sister Zhang was a little amused: "Forget it, I don't bother with you. If you are really photographed, you just say that you are friends and refuse to admit it."