Liang Wanqiu thought, maybe the nutrition is getting better and better.

    Today's children are getting taller and taller from generation to generation.

    When she sent Bo Yanyan to school, she felt that those high school students in No. 1 Middle School were tall and big boys, and tall and thin girls, and they were also very well-dressed.

    Liang Wanqiu thought for a while, and then thought of what others told her, saying that the times are different, and students nowadays are all surfing the Internet, what do they not understand.

    Only those who have left the campus think that these students are easy to deceive, and they are stupid.

    "Okay, I don't care about you from now on, my sister believes that you can take good care of yourself." Liang Wanqiu felt that she was the stupid one, so she opened a small account, but as soon as they added her, she knew, and she was complacent every day, but couldn't help it. Don't worry.

    Also, if you are not smart, how can you be the first in the grade.

    There are so many hard-working students in No. 1 Middle School, and they can get the first place in the exam just by working hard. How can it be Bo Yanyan's turn?

    Liang Wanqiu asked curiously: "How do you know it's mine?"

    Bo Yanyan asked her back: "Is the probability of adding the wrong person high?"

    Liang Wanqiu said: "It's very small."

    This probability is the same as winning a lottery , She added a lot of people on WeChat, but she never missed it. Even if she searched with her mobile phone number, she just copied and pasted it directly. How could she input numbers one by one.

    Even if you really input the numbers word by word, you will usually check it once or twice to avoid making mistakes.

    Liang Wanqiu understood everything, but she felt that girls in their teens were easy to fool.

    As a result, people are very smart.

    Bo Yanyan nodded and said, "When you added me, I thought it must be someone who knew me. I had an intuition that it was you, sister."

    As for the real reason, of course Bo Yanyan would not say.

    The two are not together yet, so her identity cannot be revealed. Even if they are together, the disclosure of her identity must be approved by the higher authorities, and there are too many things involved.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't worry about this anymore, but she was sure that Bo Yanyan was not someone who was easy to deceive, and those boys would not be able to deceive her in the future, so Liang Wanqiu felt at ease.

    She let go of Bo Yanyan's hand, and the last grudge in her heart finally disappeared.

    Liang Wanqiu walked outside, and when she reached the door, Bo Yanyan suddenly said: "Sister, if you want to role play in the future, you can find me, I can play anything, do you like noble and glamorous or pure and pleasant?" , or sexy and enchanting..."

    Before she finished speaking, Liang Wanqiu interrupted: "Don't mention this anymore, this matter has passed, and it is forbidden to mention it in the future."

    Her face was red again, and she could Can't turn over.

    This is a black history, a black history that she doesn't even want to think about in the future.

    Bo Yanyan obediently shut up, okay.

    She thinks it's fun to play role-playing, a little fun.