Liang Wanqiu got up from the bed, stepped on the carpet with bare feet, picked up the shoes that had been kicked off the corner of the wall, and put them on.

    She looked down at the thin smoke lying on the bed looking at her. She had long hair scattered, snow skin and red lips, black and shiny hair, almond eyes moist, looking at her very straightforwardly.

    Liang Wanqiu's gaze stayed on the slightly parted red lips of Thin Smoke, and saw the white teeth inside. She blushed, turned around quickly, and went out.

    Bo Yanyan had no choice but to put all the WeChat messages in front of her, and she said it directly, but her sister just refused to admit it.

    Bo Yanyan looked at the two mobile phones placed on the pillow. They were Liang Wanqiu's mobile phone. The mobile phone she bought later was specially used by her sister to play role-play with her. As for unlocking it, she had to use her fingerprint.

    She couldn't hold her sister's hand, force her to unlock it, and show her what was inside.

    Bo Yanyan put her mobile phone between those two mobile phones, and she went out.

    Liang Wanqiu had already washed her hands, and she was standing by the dining table, holding her own water glass in both hands, drinking water in small sips.

    On the dining table, there are several dishes, including meat dishes, vegetarian dishes, and soup dishes. They are already completely cold, and they are just right for summer.

    Liang Wanqiu reached out her hand to touch the big bowl of duck soup, it was still hot, she put down the water glass, went to the kitchen to get two bowls, took the spoon and started to scoop the duck soup, first scooped up the duck soup for Bo Yanyan A small bowl of duck soup is placed next to the thin rice bowl.

    He took another small bowl for himself, Liang Wanqiu took a sip from the bowl, it was really delicious, took another sip, it was still delicious.

    Seeing Bo Yanyan coming out of the kitchen, Liang Wanqiu pointed to the kitchen, motioning her to wash her hands.

    She put down the soup bowl, sat down on her chair, and started drinking soup with the bowl in her hands.

    After washing her hands, Bo Yanyan sat down opposite Liang Wanqiu.

    Liang Wanqiu asked her while drinking soup: "When will tomorrow's graduation party start?"

    She thought about the night when her college entrance examination ended. After the game, she also stayed in the Internet cafe with a few female classmates who had a good relationship.

    I went home at 9 o'clock in the morning and slept for a whole day, and stayed at home to surf the Internet at night.

    The graduation party seems to be on the 10th, and the place is in their class. All the students from one class came, eating watermelon and snacks, singing, dancing, and some people confessed.

    Liang Wanqiu found that she only remembered the general content. As for the high school classmates, most of them lost contact after the college entrance examination, and they were just passers-by in life.

    Bo Yanyan said in a low voice: "Play for a day, the group has notified that I might go to sing tonight."

    "Well, have fun." Liang Wanqiu added: "Although you are an adult, you can't drink alcohol tomorrow. It's not safe to drink outside, so if you really want to try it, drink some at home."

    Liang Wanqiu doesn't drink, she doesn't get a single drop of alcohol, and when she eats with people in the circle, she directly says that she is allergic to alcohol and refuses, so that the people in the circle don't like her very much, and feel that eating with her is boring.