Chatting until ten o'clock, Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan said good night , she went back to the bedroom and locked the door behind her.

    Bo Yanyan also went to the bedroom to take a shower, and after that, she lay on the bed and chatted with Ji Chang.

    "I've decided what to research next."

    Ji Chang: "What? Remember to sell the patent to me."

    Bo Yanyan: "When the research is done, donate it to the country. I don't know if it will be successful? "

    Ji Chang: "What the hell is it?"

    Bo Yanyan: "AI artificial intelligence, when the research is successful, it will be a marriage proposal for my sister."

    Ji Chang actually cared more about gossip: "Have you caught up with someone?

    " No, it should be soon, she also likes me, but I feel that she doesn't understand feelings very well, maybe the life circle is too simple."

    Ji Chang: "Wow, will we have a robot by then? How do you want to study This one?"

    Bo Yanyan: "I thought about it when I was cooking tonight. I don't like cooking very much. My sister is used to it. I thought I would develop a robot to cook for her and do housework in the future, so that she would not need to cook. When it's done, she can lie down and rest."

    Ji Chang: "I didn't expect you to cook, I want to eat, hee hee."

    Bo Yanyan: "It's okay for me to cook for the first time, but I only cook for my sister, don't even think about it."

    Ji Chang just Thinking about it, if she really asked Bo Yanyan to cook for her, Xia Yan might point the gun directly at the back of her head.

    Bo Yanyan's hands are too precious to be used for cooking. A bunch of people want to cook for her.

    When Liang Wanqiu was lying on the bed playing with her mobile phone, she thought of Bo Yanyan, sighed inwardly, and took out the new mobile phone from the cabinet.

    She looked at the chat history with Bo Yanyan, and it stayed on the day before yesterday. The last message was [Lin Xiacan: Come on for the college entrance examination. Let's meet after the exam. 】

    Liang Wanqiu sent a message.

    [Lin Xiacan: Can we meet tomorrow? ]

    Bo Yanyan who received the news: "..." Ah, haven't you been dating online? Although during the chat, she often said that she wanted to meet, but she also knew it was impossible.

    How did this meet? My sister won't pretend to be a man to meet her, will she, or rent a man?

    [Xiaotao: Brother really wants to see me? ]

    [Lin Xiacan: Think, how did you do in the exam? I'm in the imperial capital now, why don't we meet tomorrow? ]

    Bo Yanyan tilted her head, thought for a while, and didn't understand what sister meant? Why should we meet?

    I don't understand.

    【Xiaotao: Alright, bro, tell me the location, I did well in the exam, don't worry. 】

    Liang Wanqiu chose a cafe half an hour's drive away from Phoenix Court. The meeting time was ten o'clock in the morning, and she sent the time and address to Bo Yanyan.

    Bo Yanyan looked at it and said yes.

    After chatting for a few words, Liang Wanqiu asked the little girl to go to bed early.