Liang Wanqiu also catches up with dramas on time every night. In order to increase the ratings, sometimes when she is bored during the day, she will use her mobile phone to watch this drama on video sites, but she has already watched it on TV, and she likes it more when she watches it again. See all kinds of bullet screens.

    Liang Wanqiu thinks the barrage on video sites is the most interesting.

    After scrolling through Weibo, Liang Wanqiu went to the small video again.

    Unknowingly, time passed quickly.

    "Sister, wash your hands, it's time to eat." Bo Yanyan's voice was deliberately raised from the kitchen: "I made four dishes and one soup, I tasted it, and it tastes good."

    Liang Wanqiu glanced at the time, more than one Hours passed like this.

    She put her phone on the sofa, and before she went to wash her hands, she went to the dining table to have a look.

    One stir-fried pork with Coprinus comatus, one boiled cabbage heart, one deep-fried river prawn, one stir-fried bitter gourd, and one tomato and egg soup.

    The appearance looks pretty good, but Liang Wanqiu's eyes are complicated, is it really her doing?

    Bo Yanyan came out with two pairs of chopsticks and two white porcelain bowls. Seeing Liang Wanqiu in a daze, she urged: "Sister, wash your hands quickly. What drink do you want?

    " Just water."

    After Bo Yanyan arranged the tableware, she took the water glasses for the two of them and went to the water dispenser to get water.

    Liang Wanqiu looked at her several times, and when she went to wash her hands, she still felt a little unreal.

    Cooking so well for the first time, maybe this is Xueba's exclusive talent, he can do everything well.

    After Liang Wanqiu sat down, Bo Yanyan pointed to the plate of deep-fried river prawns: "Sister, I'll peel the prawns for you."

    She said, picked up a prawn, peeled the shell carefully, and put it in Liang Wanqiu's bowl inside.

    Liang Wanqiu looked at her smiling face and didn't know what to say.

    After a long while, she finally said, "I'll do it myself."

    "It's okay, you don't need to get your hands dirty, I've washed them before." Bo Yanyan raised her hands and showed Liang Wanqiu her ten fingers that were as tender as green onions, because she had just peeled a shrimp, and some of her fingers were stained. Put on some shine.

    Liang Wanqiu looked down at the shrimp in the bowl, another shrimp was placed in her bowl.

    "Go wash your hands and eat. Eat first." Liang Wanqiu was very uncomfortable. She was used to taking care of the people around her, and she also knew how to take care of herself.

    Suddenly being taken care of by someone always feels awkward everywhere.

    In her mind, Bo Yanyan needs to be taken care of by her, and she thinks she should be the one who peels the shrimp for Bo Yanyan.

    "I know my sister likes to eat shrimp." Bo Yanyan peeled another shrimp and put it in Liang Wanqiu's bowl until more than half of the shrimp on the plate was peeled, she said: "Okay, I'll eat the rest, sister Half, I'm half."

    Liang Wanqiu looked at the small half bowl of shrimps in the bowl, she picked up the chopsticks, picked one up and put it in her mouth, the shrimp meat was slightly spicy, tender and smooth.