Liang Wanqiu fell asleep with her mobile phone in her arms.

    Bo Yanyan got up before six o'clock, carried her schoolbag and left the community. On the street outside the community, she got into Xia Yan's car.

    Xia Yan glanced at her cautiously, and seeing her yawning with her eyes closed, he asked, "Did you surf the Internet last night and today?"

    "No." Bo Yanyan wondered, "What's wrong?"

    "I'm hungry, I want to eat first ." Have breakfast, and then you can drive me to the research institute, and you can just send me back at 9:30 in the evening."

    Xia Yan nodded, it seems that Bo Yanyan doesn't know yet, he really doesn't know how to explain to Bo Yanyan.

    What was uploaded on the Internet was too real, he liked Liang Wanqiu, and Liang Wanqiu also liked him, only Xia Yan was sure that he didn't like Liang Wanqiu, but he couldn't ask Liang Wanqiu, for fear that Liang Wanqiu would really fall in love with him at first sight.

    Xia Yan took Bo Yanyan to a hotel under Ji's for breakfast. After eating, the two went to the research institute. After that, Xia Yan drove back to Xia's house.

    At noon, Bo Yanyan had a meal with several colleagues in the research institute. Except for two doctors who had just graduated, the others were quite old and were academicians.

    During the meal, a female colleague patted Bo Yanyan's shoulder: "Yanyan, are Xia Yan and Liang Wanqiu really together?" The

    academicians also looked over, they didn't know Liang Wanqiu, but they knew Xia Yan, they also had a country Among the specially arranged bodyguards were Xia Yan's teammates.

    Apart from their colleagues, this group of scientific researchers had spent the longest time with the bodyguards and life assistants. When they heard about Xia Yan's situation, they inevitably gossiped.

    "Who is Liang Wanqiu?"

    "A female star. When I was at home last night, my sister told me that the two of them are together.

    " It’s hard to see each other for a few months.”

    …

    Xia Yan will be with a female star, which is unexpected by everyone, mainly because they feel that they are people from two worlds, and their scientific researchers have no communication with the entertainment industry at all. , too far away, usually they don't like to watch TV dramas, let alone pay attention to gossip in the entertainment industry.

    He really didn't know Liang Wanqiu, someone took out his mobile phone and searched for Liang Wanqiu and showed it to several teachers.

    Bo Yanyan was stirring the noodles in the bowl with her chopsticks, and after listening for a while, she finally understood, no wonder Xia Yan always hesitated to speak this morning, as if he was sorry for her.

    But how did my sister know Xia Yan? Still like him?

    Bo Yanyan looked at the gossip on the Internet, and it turned out that Liang Wanqiu was about to give birth, and the wedding date was fixed, and the insiders seemed to be the parties involved.

    "Fake." Bo Yanyan said suddenly: "They haven't seen it before." The

    colleague looked at her in shock: "Yanyan, did Xia Yan tell you? Is it Liang Wanqiu's enthusiasm? I see people in the entertainment industry She loves to gossip."

    Bo Yanyan shook her head, "She doesn't know how to gossip."

    Her tone was affirmative, with the appearance of defending Liang Wanqiu, and her colleagues couldn't say anything.