Bo Yanyan is very independent, so she doesn't need to worry too much.

    "Just this time, I won't care about you in the future."

    Liang Wanqiu saw that she looked sleepy, and couldn't get any energy up, knowing that she hadn't had a good rest.

    She brought Bo Yanyan's schoolbag over: "Let's go." She took the

    elevator downstairs and drove to the vicinity of the No. 1 Middle School. There was a bit of traffic jam. It was all parents sending their children to school. Liang Wanqiu was still a few hundred away from No. 1 Middle School. The car was parked in 10 minutes.

    Bo Yanyan has come to her senses, and when Liang Wanqiu said to get off, she obediently got out of the car with her schoolbag on her back, looking like a pure and well-behaved high school student.

    Liang Wanqiu looked around, and there were students in school uniforms all around them. Their red and white coats made them look more youthful.

    She found a porridge shop and walked in with Bo Yanyan.

    Finding a table for two and sitting down, Liang Wanqiu looked at the menu posted on the blue wall: "What do you want to eat?"

    "Jujube and yam porridge." Bo Yanyan took a quick look: "It seems that there is nothing I want to eat."

    Liang Wanqiu ordered her a bowl of jujube and yam porridge, and she ordered millet pumpkin porridge, thinking of what Bo Yanyan would eat Too little, Liang Wanqiu ordered another plate of spicy pickles, two tea eggs, and a can of yogurt.

    The steaming hot porridge came up soon, and Bo Yanyan smelled the aroma, and he gained some appetite, so he picked up a spoon and took a big sip.

    She looked at the girl sitting opposite, with delicate and gentle eyes, who was stirring the pumpkin porridge in the bowl with a spoon. Xu Shi was a good-looking person, and Liang Wanqiu had an indescribable sense of beauty when she cooked it.

    Bo Yanyan thought: "Sister, let's come here for breakfast every morning from now on."

    Liang Wanqiu looked up at her, the little girl's almond eyes were clean and moist, with a hint of expectation.

    Liang Wanqiu almost nodded, the little girl had two more months to go before the college entrance examination, she was willing to send the little girl to school every morning, and then have breakfast outside together.

    But her body can't do it. God knows the alarm clock rang this morning. She forced herself to get up from the warm and soft blanket. How much determination she made and how long she struggled.

    Once in a while is enough, how many months in a row?

    Liang Wanqiu thought, she should hire a nanny for Bo Yanyan.

    Seeing that she hadn't agreed, Bo Yanyan was a little aggrieved: "Can't you?"

    Liang Wanqiu hurriedly shook his head: "I'll give you more money, you should invite your classmates to have breakfast in the future, and you treat them when necessary."

    Bo Yanyan's eyes dimmed "I know, my sister can't get up."

    She thought of the way Liang Wanqiu woke her up this morning, it was so fierce.

    Liang Wanqiu slept very late last night, and woke up again at five o'clock this morning. She had an idea at this time, send the little girl to school, and she hurried home to catch up on sleep.

    As for the future? The little girl can take a taxi by herself, or take the bus.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't feel embarrassed, but admitted it generously: "Yeah."