Liang Wanqiu said with a smile: "Let's take a rest for a while, and then I will join the filming team. We are talking about the next film."

    Sister Zhang gave her a few scripts and asked her to read them during the break to see which one she likes. Then she'll come over and help with the talk.

    The reporter asked again: "Isn't Mr. Liang going on variety shows? I've watched several variety shows and want to invite you."

    Liang Wanqiu maintained a decent smile: "I have no plans to participate in variety shows at the moment."

    Reporter: "It was the last time "Xanadu" Did the program team leave you with a psychological shadow? Are you afraid of being cheated by the program team and the guests again?"

    Several reporters surrounding Liang Wanqiu laughed, and even the director couldn't help laughing.

    Liang Wanqiu is not the only star who was cheated on a variety show and never dared to appear on a variety show. There is also a male star in the industry who was cheated before and has never been on a variety show since. Every time he is interviewed, the male star always likes to mention his It was a time when I was cheated on a variety show.

    Liang Wanqiu smiled playfully: "You've seen it all. I'm sure I'm afraid of being tricked. Once bitten by a snake, I'm afraid of well ropes for ten years. I just want to film well."

    The reporter asked about other things, such as the actors who collaborated, whether they sparked love, and what type of men they liked.

    How's your luck, is there any actor you're interested in? Would you consider dating?

    Liang Wanqiu answered one by one, no, they are all friends, and the actors are very good, but they are just good brothers, and they just want to start a career recently.

    The reporter was a little disappointed, the celebrities' gossip was more interesting, but they couldn't really ask anything.

    In the past few months, Liang Wanqiu also stayed on the set obediently.

    Not to mention that there are men visiting her, she doesn't even go out of the villa during her break time, and I heard that she doesn't even play games with the leading actors, but stays with two assistants.

    After the interview, Liang Wanqiu said hello to the crew, and then she went back to the villa to pack her things.

    After the film was finished, it was on two hot searches, and the video of Liang Wanqiu and the director being interviewed was also on the top searches.

    Hearing Liang Wanqiu said that he didn't want to go to the variety show because he was afraid of being cheated, the passers-by were all hahaha, the fans found it both funny and distressed.

    However, their focus is the same as that of reporters, they are all on Liang Wanqiu's private life.

    [Xiaoqiu is going to be twenty-four soon, hehe, he hasn't been in a relationship yet, in fact, he can find a boyfriend. ]

    [What kind of relationship is it? Isn't it good for a beautiful sister to concentrate on filming? ]

    [The female goose is uniquely beautiful. There is no man in the circle who is worthy of my female goose. My female goose is the best. ]

    [Actually, Xiao Qiu can consider finding someone outside the circle. Aren't she and Luo Qingli good friends? I went to Aunt Luo Qingli's Weibo, her fans are all choosing a brother-in-law, when can we help choose a brother-in-law? ]