At noon, the two ate a small hot pot.

    In the afternoon, Liang Wanqiu continued to read the script.

    It wasn't until after eight o'clock in the evening that Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan went upstairs when parents and grandma came back for New Year's greetings.

    Because Liang Wanqiu is leaving tomorrow, Liang's mother is packing her things at night.

    What I bring is basically food, all of which are local specialties in Yangcheng.

    On the morning of the fourth day, Liang's mother and Bo Yanyan sent Liang Wanqiu to the airport. As for Bo Yanyan, she will return to the capital tomorrow.

    Liang Wanqiu arrived in the film and television city in the afternoon, and in the villa, two assistants had already arrived.

    Liang Wanqiu gave them some special products.

    Then she had nothing to do, so she first logged into her Taobao and looked at the wigs she bought that day. The shop was on holiday and hadn't shipped yet.

    Liang Wanqiu was a little hesitant, do you want to return the product?

    After thinking about it, I don't have that kind of interest in Bo Yanyan now, so I bought a wig, maybe she pretended to be a man and straightened Bo Yanyan.

    After five o'clock, Luo Qingli sent a message to Liang Wanqiu.

    "I'm going to join the group too, and I can finally get rid of my parents."

    Liang Wanqiu felt distressed and funny, and seemed to make the child happy.

    She replied: "Well, let's work hard together to make a lot of money."

    Luo Qingli is also very busy at home these days, except for reading scripts, her parents don't allow her to go out, let her reflect on her mistakes at home, anyway, they are not at home .

    She just reflected on it, went to Liang Wanqiu to chat with the two assistants, and when her parents came back, she would admit her mistake, which was considered a fool.

    Luo Qingli called: "I want to gossip with you about something."

    Liang Wanqiu was curious: "You have curiosity too, I thought you never paid attention to these things."

    "Everyone has it, but I do n't care about it." That's all." Luo Qingli hesitated: "It's about Xie Ning, it's been trending on the hot searches for the past few days, and I saw someone saying that you also know Bo Yunting, and that you almost got married, is this true?"

    Liang Wanqiu The expression on her face was indescribable: "If it hadn't been for an accident in the middle, I might have married him."

    But the original owner was sincere, and Bo Yunting told her not to expose it, so she probably wouldn't.

    "Ah? I searched online and found that there are a lot of same-sex wives in our country, and they all live in misery. Many of them committed suicide."

    Luo Qingli didn't quite understand, but the word-by-word accusations, and the pile of news, It still made her feel uncomfortable and hopeless.

    "Yeah, you should be more careful when looking for a man in the future. You have to find a straight man. Don't be fooled."

    Luo Qingli blushed slightly, feeling embarrassed: "I don't know how to read, I can't tell the difference."

    She thought of going to Xie Ning: "My aunt told me that this incident broke out the night before yesterday. Xie Ning received the scene yesterday, and the crew will start filming in a while, and it seems to be next door to your crew."