After sending it, Liang Wanqiu put down the mobile phone and watched TV with grandma. At a glance, she saw the girl she played in the TV series The character, Liang Wanqiu is embarrassing, black history.

    It was filmed when she was twenty years old, and she played the male protagonist's vicious little mother.

    Grandma watched it with gusto.

    When Bo Yanyan received that friend request, she squinted her eyes, who is this?

    Uncles and aunts are not so naughty, and my sister should not be so boring. Could it be Chen Sanshui? Sister Sanshui looks like a prankster.

    Everything about Bo Yanyan is under the responsibility of the state, including her exclusive mobile phone and two mobile phone numbers, the mobile phone that the country gave her, and the contacts that are not in her mobile phone, if she is contacted, they will be blocked.

    In the same way, even if the mobile phone behind her is an ordinary mobile phone bought on the Internet, the phone number used looks ordinary, but the country specially downloaded a software for her, and the functions are similar to the previous mobile phone.

    She has no saved contacts, calls cannot come in, and messages cannot be sent to her.

    If a stranger contacts her, the alarm function of this software will be activated and blocked.

    Thin Smoke agrees.

    She was so curious, what did Chen Sanshui want to do?

    After adding friends, Bo Yanyan looked at the WeChat name and profile picture, but she couldn't see anything. She entered the circle of friends, but she didn't have the qualification to check it, so she had to give up.

    Bo Yanyan has always been very cautious about her own safety and work confidentiality, and she will not tolerate the slightest mistake, which will bring huge losses to the country.

    Especially for a scientific researcher like her, once someone approached deliberately, the people around her would suspect that it was a spy and feel uneasy.

    Bo Yanyan sent this WeChat account to Xia Yan.

    "Go and find out who this WeChat account is?"

    Liang Wanqiu didn't think about it that much at all, nor did she think that Bo Yanyan had this ability. Even if WeChat knew about private information, it would not be leaked out.

    Her plan is to date Bo Yanyan online, and when Bo Yanyan changes her mind and falls in love with "him", she dumps Bo Yanyan and disappears immediately.

    There are so many people who have been dumped by online dating, and I haven't seen anyone who calls the police. Generally, those who report to the police are also cheated of money by online dating. She only cheats feelings, not money.

    So after Bo Yanyan found out that she was dumped by her online dating partner, she would only be sad for a while and would not call the police at all.

    Even if she used the real information, it would not be leaked.

    In less than five minutes, Xia Yan replied: "It's Ms. Liang."

    Bo Yanyan's expression was indescribable, even though she knew they would not make mistakes, she still asked one more question: "Are you sure?"

    Xia Yan: "100% sure."

    Bo Yanyan: "..." What is my sister doing? That's too weird, pretending to be a brother?

    Do you want to role play with her?