The air conditioner was turned on in the room, and the temperature was much higher. It wasn't particularly warm, but it wasn't cold either.

    There is no heating in Yangcheng, and it is very cold in winter, accompanied by light rain, which makes it even more gloomy and cold. Fortunately, the weather is not bad these days, with sunshine.

    Heating depends on electricity, air conditioners, electric blankets, electric kettles and so on.

    There is a boxy wooden box under the dining table, which is electrified and emits bursts of heat.

    Grandma is old and afraid of the cold. Mama Liang turned on the electric fan again to shine on grandma, which would make it much warmer.

    Bo Yanyan was cute and cute, sat down next to grandma, and talked to her in a low voice.

    A meal, eating happily.

    Whatever Liang's mother and grandma asked, Bo Yanyan would answer. Liang's father was not very talkative, so he ate food in silence.

    After dinner, Liang's father and Liang's mother cleaned up the dishes and went into the kitchen. Bo Yanyan went to help, but Liang's mother drove her out and asked her to watch TV with grandma.

    Grandma was already sitting in the fire basin. It was the first time for Bo Yanyan to see this thing, and she just found it novel.

    It was a large wooden basin two meters long, one meter wide, and half a meter deep. People could sit in it or lie down and sleep in it.

    Grandma was covered with a little yellow duck quilt and was sitting there watching TV.

    Seeing Bo Yanyan looking at the fire pot curiously, grandma smiled: "Xiaotao is coming in too."

    Bo Yanyan took off her shoes, stepped in, sat down beside grandma, covered most of her body with the quilt .

    It's really warm.

    It was already eleven o'clock when Liang Wanqiu finished filming. He went back to the villa in the nanny's car, said a few words to the two assistants, and Liang Wanqiu went back to the bedroom.

    After soaking in a comfortable hot bath, Liang Wanqiu sat in the room and looked at her mobile phone. She clicked on the chat page with Bo Yanyan, typed a few words, and then deleted it.

    She wanted to ask her, why did she lie to her?

    But they didn't lie to her, because she never asked.

    It's true that Bo Yanyan said that her name was Xiaotao. Before the Bo family found her, she had been using the name Ruan Tao.

    It's just that in this book, the first chapter at the beginning is Bo Yanyan's 18th birthday. She has been back to Bo's family for four years, and no one has called her Xiaotao again, so this name never appeared in the book. Liang Wanqiu Not sure.

    If Bo Yanyan really wanted to lie to her, she wouldn't give the report card to Mama Liang as a gift this time.

    Liang Wanqiu was so annoyed that she pulled her hair with both hands, she didn't dare to use force, for fear of pulling herself bald.

    What to do with thin smoke?

    If it was the first time the two met, Bo Yanyan told her that her name was Bo Yanyan, not Xiaotao. Liang Wanqiu thought, she must hide as far away as possible, and never see Bo Yanyan again.

    Even if they meet one day, they still treat Bo Yanyan as a stranger and won't say a word to her.

    But now, Liang Wanqiu thought of Bo Yanyan Ruanruan when she called her sister, she was so obedient, what did she do wrong.