Therefore, Liang's mother loves Bo Yanyan very much.

    After learning the flight information of Bo Yanyan, Liang's mother drove to the provincial capital airport to wait for Bo Yanyan, and received Bo Yanyan at around twelve o'clock.

    She was wearing a long white down jacket, a pale pink scarf, and a pair of black short boots, revealing a small section of white and slender calf, which made Liang's mother feel very cold.

    She took Bo Yanyan's suitcase, put it in the trunk, and then pointed to the back seat of the car, signaling Bo Yanyan to sit there.

    Bo Yanyan put her schoolbag on the seat, she hugged Mama Liang with a smile, and rubbed her chin on Mama Liang's shoulder: "Thank you, Auntie, for your hard work."

    Her voice was sweet and soft, and she could act coquettishly. Mama Liang liked being intimate with others so much that she hugged her too.

    Holding Bo Yanyan for a few glances, the more she looked at her, the more she liked it, Liang's mother smiled and said, "Hurry up and get in the car, I'll be home in just over two hours."

    Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan had mentioned about the New Year's situation at home this year, It is said that grandma spends the New Year with them every year, so she should not be uncomfortable. It is fine to be whatever she was before, and it is fine to be whatever she is now. Everyone is easy to get along with.

    Bo Yanyan got into the car and sat in the passenger seat. Mother Liang asked her to fasten her seat belt before she got in the car.

    On the way, the two occasionally exchanged a few words. When they were about to arrive in Yangcheng, the highway was blocked for more than an hour.

    Mother Liang chatted with Bo Yanyan.

    "How did you do in the exam?" The elders love to ask the question, especially when visiting relatives during the Chinese New Year. The score is related to the size of the red envelope.

    Bo Yanyan saw that the car couldn't drive for a while, and there was a long queue of cars on the road, all of them were driving home for the New Year.

    She took the report card and student ID card out of her school bag, and showed it to Mama Liang: "Auntie, this is our school report card, and I am the first one."

    She then asked, "Does the photo on my student ID card look good?" Ms.

    Liang took the report card and glanced at her student ID card. The girl in the photo had crooked eyebrows and moist almond eyes. She seemed to be in high spirits. Ms. Liang nodded with a smile: "It looks good, it looks good."

    She took that Looking at the report card, Liang's mother didn't go to college, she only went to high school. At that time, she wanted to repeat her studies, but her family had no money, so she had to go out to work. After working, she met Liang's father. Liang's father had just graduated from college and returned home Home work.

    People in small cities get married very early, so Liang's mother got married when she turned 20, and Liang Wanqiu was born the next year.

    Not going to university has always been a regret in Liang's mother's heart. When Liang Wanqiu was young, she always thought that her daughter could go to Qingbei. When her daughter was in junior high school, Liang's mother thought that 985 would be enough. After her daughter entered high school, Liang's mother looked at Liang Wanqiu's grades. Not bad, I thought my daughter could go to 211, but my daughter went to the Film and Television Academy.

    Liang Wanqiu told her that Bo Yanyan's grades can be recommended to Qingbei, the first in grade, Liang's mother used to think that Liang Wanqiu was bragging.