Elitist Snob

Depuis le début

— Get any better at this, you'll be taking home a hole pack. — Xavier commented next to Wednesday.

— Pandas don't travel in packs. They prefer solitude. Just so you know, I'm expecting someone.

— I thought you were already gone? — Mors spoke from behind them and they turned slowly.

— I had small unforeseen events.

— You're late, Mors. Your sister has already popped all the balloons.

— Hey. — Tyler went to Wednesday's side. — Didn't mean to interrupt.

— You didn't. — Xavier said.

— I can't believe you're helping her. — Mors glared at him.

— Mors! Wait, she's your sistes? — he frowned, confused.

— Twins. Haven't you noticed? — Mors smiled sarcastically. — You're going to get in trouble.— she looked at Wednesday.

— Not used to it yet?

— I'll take her to the train station. Are you leaving already? — Tyler went back to talking to Mors.

— I don't know. I think so.— she shrugged.

— Well, if you're here when I get back, we can take a walk in the park. — he smiled.

— You'll have all the time in the world to satisfy your love needs and your teenage needs after he drops me off at the train station.

Tyler's face immediately turned red. — See you. — he said before following Wednesday.

"Inconvenient." Wednesday heard it in her mind.

"He's already in love, Mors."

"Shut up. Let me know when you arrive... wherever you are going."

"All right."

— Do you want an advice?— Mors turned to Xavier. — Don't hang out with that boy.

— Why?

— I don't trust him. — Mors laughed. — Really.

— I don't know him, I can't say much about him.

— Wanna go to the ferris wheel?

— I'm not a fan of heights.— he smiled. — Why don't you use your latest data and let's go for a walk?

He nodded, hitting the last two targets. The owner of the small stall held out a small, blue bear to the girl, who took it without thinking too much about it.

— You're always alone.— she commented as they started walking.

— You're here.

— You know what I meant. — they proceeded to a small bridge covered with lights.

— I think I prefer drawings to starting conversations with people.

— Shit! — the girl dropped the teddy bear to the ground, shaking her left hand.

— What's it? — Xavier worried about her and Mors sighed.

— I'm allergic to colors.— she stared down at her reddened, burning hand. — The skin turns red, it burns and if the contact continues, it falls off along with the flesh of my body.

— I've never heard of anything like that.

— That's why Wednesday and I only use black and white.

— Let me see. — he held the girl's hand. — Not so red anymore. — he noticed the scar from the cut he had made the other day. — It has a scar.

— I feel like I'll remember you forever. — she laughed.