what's going on? Why did the program team betray them? They didn't even tell them, so they posted on Weibo, and even released all the videos for netizens to see.

    Cheng Yunan immediately asked his father to call the program director.

    Cheng Yang called, and the director also answered.

    A few minutes later, Cheng Yang hung up the phone with a red face, and Cheng Yunan asked nervously: "What's going on?"

    Cheng Yang shook his head: "It is said that the director of the station was interviewed by the above, and the country wants to rectify TV stations and major video websites. He will rectify the entertainment industry."

    Cheng Yunan was surprised: "Why do the higher-ups suddenly want to check things in the industry?"

    He has been in the entertainment industry for many years, and he is not an idiot. It's over.

    Even if all the videos of this episode are made public, Cheng Yunan is not worried. He has confidence in his team and the capital behind him. Even if he kills someone, they can keep him safe, not to mention that he was just lazy on the show .

    Can't work, so what about being lazy? A bunch of his fans said he was so cute and called him Xiao Zai Zai.

    Qin Bing and Zhu Caiying immediately asked people to call the TV station, and they got the same answer, which meant that they were looking into these things.

    Qin Bing and his manager lamented that Liang Wanqiu and Luo Qingli were lucky.

    If all the videos were not made public, they would have found a solution. Luo Qingli's Weibo post had already made them bear a grudge, and they had already decided to trample Luo Qingli to death.

    For a female star, it is very simple to trample her to death, just make her a shameless person, then a bunch of people will scold her and boycott her.

    However, I encountered the above rectification of the entertainment industry.

    In the past few days, he still behaved with his tail between his legs, and it would not be too late to trample these two people to death after the limelight passed.

    Luo Shuya was being scolded silently, apologizing humbly, suddenly, a brand owner's voice changed from cursing and cursing, and she became friendly. Luo Shuya immediately sensed that something was wrong, looked at the assistants next to her, and asked them what was going on with her eyes.

    The assistant found the Weibo just posted by the program group and handed it to Luo Shuya. Luo Shuya glanced at it casually, and she was stunned.

    this is?

    The official blog of the program group was hacked?

    I would rather offend the capital behind those three companies than apologize to Liang Wanqiu.

    Where did Liang Wanqiu get her face? She doesn't have this background. If she had this background, the show crew and those three families wouldn't dare to pull her out as a scapegoat. She wouldn't be in the entertainment industry for five years. I can't act anymore.

    Luo Shuya also knew that the TV station couldn't be looking at her elder brother's face. Although her elder brother is the hottest host on this TV station and one of the hottest hosts in the country, a TV station has complicated capital behind it.

    Capital seeks profit.

    Everyone is profit-oriented, and it is impossible for a TV station to offend a few major capitals because of a host, unless there is greater capital to put pressure on the TV station.