Sister Zhang is too lazy to talk about her. Looking at the other three artists under her management, one is developing better than the other, especially Lin Su. In just three years, she has gone from an 18th tier to a 2nd tier floret. She is only short of a heroine of a popular drama. can become a line.

    Look at Liang Wanqiu again? Sister Zhang shook her head, she still focused on other artists, Liang Wanqiu was too lazy to care about her.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't care, she didn't like filming, but wanted to make money.

    After all, the entertainment industry makes money quickly and earns a lot.

    She thought silently in her heart, a little rich is safe, a little rich is safe...

    In the blink of an eye, it is Saturday, at 8:00 p.m., the third episode of "Xanadu" will be broadcast on the TV station for a total of three hours, after twelve o'clock in the morning , various video sites can also watch this program.

    The ratings of the first two episodes were very high, and the number of broadcasts and discussions on the Internet were very high. The fans of several resident guests and invited guests were tearing up the Internet non-stop, which also provided huge enthusiasm for the program group.

    As for why the first two issues were torn up, Liang Wanqiu is very clear.

    The two guests invited in the first issue are two male stars who have become popular in a tanmei drama this year. The fans of this drama are basically tearing up the sky and tearing up the ground. No one is afraid of it. One person can tear up the momentum of a hundred people.

    They went to the first issue of "Xanadu", looking for ingredients, cooking, and washing the dishes. The meals were all made by one of the male stars.

    Their fans were of course dissatisfied, and asked the program group why their two cubs were doing the work, tearing up with the fans of the four resident guests.

    The two male stars have only become popular not long ago, but danmei dramas are also popular on the Internet. In fact, they are not very popular, and passers-by don't know them at all.

    And what about the four permanent guests? He debuted early, has many fans, and has a high degree of nationality. A bunch of passers-by help to speak.

    The fans of the male stars have never been ripped off, and even the fans of the two of them have not even been ripped off by Cheng Yunan's fans.

    The guests invited in the second period were a female celebrity and a male celebrity, and they were looking for ingredients, cooking, and washing dishes.

    At this time, the majority of passers-by gradually realized that something was wrong.

    They found that among the four permanent guests, except for Luo Qingli, the other three hadn't done any work, especially Cheng Yunan and Zhu Caiying, who refused to even take a bowl and chopsticks.

    The salaries of the four resident guests have long been revealed on the Internet, and Cheng Yunan is the highest at 88 million.

    Qin Bing and Zhu Caiying are forty million.

    Luo Qingli's father is the most famous host on this TV station. She joined this program group for a friendship price of 10 million.

    Netizens were angry, they took tens of millions and did nothing. Is it so easy for celebrities to make money?

    Therefore, after the second episode of the program was broadcast, many passers-by on the Internet began to scold the resident guests.

    However, it didn't take long to scold. After a few hours, the team of resident guests came to their senses. The team went under the water, and the fans controlled the comments, and the comments of those passers-by were suppressed.