Liang Wanqiu went back to her room, checked the time, it was eleven o'clock.

    She went to take a shower to wash her hair, but there was mud on her clothes, so she had to wash them by hand. Even though Liang Wanqiu moved quickly, it was still early in the morning after she finished her work.

    Liang Wanqiu was lying on the bed, not wanting to move, only feeling that her whole body was not her own.

    Miss Zhang called.

    Liang Wanqiu hung up and sent a message: "Everyone is asleep, it's inconvenient to answer the phone, afraid of waking them up."

    Sister Zhang also sent a message: "How is it? Who do you know best?"

    Liang Wanqiu: "Tired."

    Sister Zhang : "What's the matter? No one is taking advantage of you, right?"

    Liang Wanqiu: "No, sister, what are you talking about chasing stars?"

    Sister Zhang: "???"

    Liang Wanqiu: "Fans have filters for their favorite stars. Regardless of the filters, these stars are not as good as ordinary people."

    Sister Zhang: "Liang Wanqiu, please pay attention to your wording, you are also a star, do you understand? Liang Wanqiu: "

    Because I am a celebrity, I know that everyone is a commodity packaged by capital. They are valuable, but I am worthless if I am not popular."

    Liang Wanqiu: "Sister, there will be variety shows in the future, you can accept Let me know beforehand that I don't like to participate in these variety shows, so I might as well be filming, if filming is a bit tiring, at least I get paid, and I work for money."

    "Sister, I'm going to sleep, good night."

    Liang Wanqiu threw the phone aside , she couldn't sleep, she was very unhappy.

    What she found unhappy was that she had done so much work without getting paid, what about Cheng Yunan? 88 million.

    This money is the root of Liang Wanqiu's defense.

    As long as you give her eight million, one million is fine, let alone fishing and digging eels for cooking, she can collect all the rice in this village for them!

    At seven, get up.

    The program team did not arrange any tasks in the morning, so at eight o'clock, Qin Bing and Zhu Caiying were discussing what to eat in the morning. There were noodles, pork, and eggs in the refrigerator, and there were a lot of vegetables in the vegetable patch.

    Qin Bing and Zhu Caiying decided to eat noodles.

    Luo Qingli and Cheng Yunan went to the vegetable field to pick vegetables.

    Qin Bing and Zhu Caiying sat drinking tea and enjoying the rural scenery.

    Liang Wanqiu was frying eggs and cutting meat in the kitchen. When Luo Qingli brought the vegetables, she began to wash the vegetables and cook noodles for everyone.

    After eating the noodles, Luo Qingli washed the dishes.

    The task list of the program group was sent over. In the morning, I need to go to the house to help with work in exchange for lunch. Lunch is eaten at the villagers' homes. There are five kinds of work.

    Help the villagers to sell clothes in the town; tutor the village chief’s grandson with homework; dig a piece of land for the villagers; work as a salesman in a small shop; cut two boxes of fish grass to feed the fish in the reservoir.