the past five years, such as the evil concubine in a costume drama, the strange female fairy in Xianxia, ​​the mother of the heroine in modern dramas, the vicious little mother of the hero, and the strange beauty of the heroine. Roommates, etc. are all small roles, and the pay is not high, but Liang Wanqiu is quite satisfied.

    No matter how confused the entertainment industry is, it earns more money than other industries.

    In terms of masterpieces, she really doesn't have any. Only a few concubine roles are the most popular. Netizens say that she is especially suitable for roles like Daji and Baosi.

    But it wasn't her turn, all of her roles were demon concubines who had few roles in fictional dynasties.

    Liang Wanqiu shook her head: "No, I'm confused, I don't have a masterpiece."

    Luo Qingli was surprised, when she was dazed, Liang Wanqiu had already walked away.

    When we arrived at the Happiness Cabin, we saw three people sitting together chatting and petting cats. Seeing her and Luo Qingli coming back, Cheng Yunan got up immediately and took the bucket from Liang Wanqiu: "I'll do it." Qin Bing was

    still grinning: "Not bad, you two girls are quite capable."

    Zhu Caiying finally talked to Liang Wanqiu: "Xiao Liang is quite virtuous, this woman must be virtuous, otherwise she won't be able to get married."

    Liang Wanqiu said silently in her heart Say a fool.

    She went to the upstairs room, and when she looked in the mirror, she saw the yellow mud caked on her hair, and there was some mud on her clothes and pants. It wasn't particularly dirty, and she didn't bother to wash it.

    Liang Wanqiu went to the bathroom to wash her face.

    When they went downstairs, Qin Bing and Zhu Caiying were talking about who would make dinner. Seeing Liang Wanqiu, Zhu Caiying immediately waved her hand: "Xiao Liang, you came just in time. Tonight's dinner is for the three of you. I will go with Teacher Qin." Go to the shop in the village to see what drinks are delicious."

    As a little mess, do you have the right to say no in front of the elders in the circle? No!

    Liang Wanqiu smiled softly: "Okay, thank you two teachers."

    Qin Bing and Zhu Caiying said a few words, nothing more than teaching Liang Wanqiu how to cook, how to make braised chicken wings the best, how to stir-fry eels, etc. Wait.

    After finishing the order, the two went out.

    Cheng Yunan stood aside, and Luo Qingli squatted beside the plastic bucket.

    Liang Wanqiu asked her choreographer sister who had been following her all the time: "Where's my piece of tofu?" The

    choreographer sister gave her the tofu.

    Liang Wanqiu picked up the bucket and went to the kitchen. Luckily, Luo Qingli followed, looked here and there, and finally picked up the cucumbers and tomatoes and went outside to fetch water to wash the vegetables.

    Liang Wanqiu also gave her the pepper and asked her to wash it.

    Her name is Cheng Yunan: "Mr. Cheng, you can handle your eels yourself."

    Cheng Yunan wailed and rubbed his hair with both hands: "I can't, Mr. Liang, you can do it, I'll buy you a drink."

    He ran away.

    Luo Qingli smiled helplessly.

    Liang Wanqiu knew early on that she couldn't count on them, plus she was very hungry, she told herself in her heart, don't be angry, don't be angry, who told her to be confused.