Liang Wanqiu glanced at Luo Qingli, her white skirt was long to her ankles, she had a fairy air, she didn't look like a worker.

    Liang Wanqiu said: "Ms. Luo, can you find cucumbers, peppers and tomatoes?"

    She pointed to the vegetable field not far away. These vegetables are all grown in the field. Luo Qingli just needs to take a vegetable basket to pick a few. Just one.

    This task is the easiest.

    Luo Qingli's eyes were complicated, and after a while, she said, "What about you?"

    "I'm going to find rice field eels and grass carp." Liang Wanqiu thought, thanks to her family having a farm, she returned to her hometown for a few years and did a lot of farm work to make videos with her friends, otherwise I really don't know how to find these two things .

    Luo Qingli had a better impression of her, after all, Liang Wanqiu gave her the most relaxing job, she nodded: "Then I'll come to you after I recover." Liang     Wanqiu

    : "Okay."

Liang Wanqiu left after seeing her carrying her skirt to the vegetable field. She first went to a small shop and saw Cheng Yunan who was buying chicken wings there.

    Liang Wanqiu smiled and said, "Teacher Cheng." Cheng

    Yunan was slightly embarrassed.

    Liang Wanqiu went around him and asked the proprietress if she had a fishing rod?

    The proprietress shook her head: "There are only silk threads and hooks for fishing."

    Liang Wanqiu said, "I bought two bundles of silk threads and two fishing hooks." The

    proprietress gave them to her, and the program crew paid for them.

    Liang Wanqiu took her things and left, and saw a small wild bamboo grove behind a villager's house. She went to the villager's house to borrow a woodcutter, and chopped two bamboo poles thicker than her thumb. After the silk thread was tied to the hook, she tied the silk thread to the bamboo pole.

    Then, Liang Wanqiu asked the villagers for a Coke bottle. She picked up the hatchet and cut the bottle in half. hoe.

    The photographer brother carried the machine and ran over immediately, and started to shoot Liang Wanqiu digging earthworms, after digging a few earthworms.

    Liang Wanqiu asked the director's sister which farmland in the village raised eels.

    The choreographer's sister pointed to a few fields not far from the reservoir.

    Liang Wanqiu picked up the hoe, carried the borrowed plastic bucket, and left with the fishing rod she had made. On the way, she met Luo Qingli who came to look for her.

    Maybe she felt that it was hard to work, so Luo Qingli changed into a light pink sportswear.

    Seeing what Liang Wanqiu was holding, she froze for a moment, then took the plastic bucket from Liang Wanqiu.

    When she saw the small bottle that the editor-director sister was holding with a few earthworms in it, Luo Qingli was so frightened that her face turned pale, and hurriedly told the editor-director sister to stay away from her.

    The choreographer's sister intentionally frightened her, and raised the bottle towards her. Luo Qingli was so frightened that she ran away. After running a few steps, she felt embarrassed again, walked up to Liang Wanqiu, and asked in a low voice, "What are we going to do now?"