Liang Wanqiu: "..." Stay away! She hates these two! Don't come to hook her up!

    As for the actress? His temper is not very good. Looking at the comments, he thinks that if you have a background, you will be kind to you, and if you have no background, you will be arrogant to you.

    Only Xiaohua Luo Qingli was left.

    The most commented on her on the Internet is her arrogance, she doesn't have many friends in the circle, she doesn't like to go to banquets, she's a bit of a homebody, she likes to read books, play the piano, and play certain ranking games.

    Liang Wanqiu finally understood why Sister Zhang made her and Luo Qingli get along well. Among the four permanent guests, Luo Qingli seemed the most talkative, and she had more common topics with her.

    After eating instant noodles at noon, Liang Wanqiu continued to do her homework to see what the four of them liked, and prepared gifts for the four of them.

    Time passed quickly, and it was five o'clock in the afternoon.

    Liang Wanqiu looked at her densely packed three-page notebook. She put away the notebook and pen, took the mobile phone next to her, and when she ordered takeaway, she remembered the name of the restaurant she went to at noon yesterday.

    Ji's Restaurant.

    Liang Wanqiu ordered in, and ordered a bowl of rice and two dishes. Thinking of the little girl who worked in this restaurant yesterday, Liang Wanqiu couldn't remember the name of that girl, but they helped her, otherwise she wouldn't would have left the hotel so quickly.

    Liang Wanqiu still remembered what the girl said.

    She eats at a restaurant at noon and skips lunch in the afternoon, because she is poor and wants to save money, so she eats more at noon.

    "Ah." Liang Wanqiu sighed quietly, her life was so miserable, why her parents didn't care about her.

    I'm still growing up, so it's fine to go out to work, and I don't even eat dinner.

    So Liang Wanqiu ordered two more dishes and an extra bowl of rice as a thank you to that high school student yesterday.

    She made a special note: I am Liang Wanqiu, and asked the high school student to bring me lunch at noon yesterday, thank you.

    Fortunately, the hotel staff were clever, and Bo Yanyan told the hotel waiter about it before leaving yesterday, so the waiter called Bo Yanyan.

    Bo Yanyan, who received the call, was attending a self-study class at school, and there were still ten minutes left before school ended. She was seated in the last row of the last group, and she had no deskmate. Bo Yanyan detested these naive girls and boys .

    In addition, she didn't go to school for a few days in a month. The principal told the head teacher that this student was special, so just leave her alone.

    The homeroom teacher didn't bother to talk about her, and just ignored Bo Yanyan. The students admired Bo Yanyan very much, and vaguely felt that this classmate was very cool and handsome, and he was very attractive. They didn't take the teacher seriously at all.

    Then, the group of high school students got mixed doubles at home.

    Bo Yanyan called the driver, Sister Niu, and asked her to come pick her up. After hanging up the phone, she packed her schoolbag and left the classroom under the envious eyes of her classmates.

    When the food was delivered, Liang Wanqiu was playing a game. Fortunately, the pesticide game was played by four girls in their dormitory and one girl's best friend. All five of them had positions they were good at, and they scored very fast.

    Liang Wanqiu thought of her wild king friend, she seemed to have reached the highest level of more than ninety stars, why didn't she practice a wild game back then.

    Looking at the information on the Internet, Luo Qingli likes to play shooters and has a few soft assistants. Liang Wanqiu thinks that she can practice a support like the bull demon Zhang Feilianpo, and she can protect Luo Qingli's shooters well.

    When the doorbell rang, Liang Wanqiu ran to open the door with her mobile phone in her slippers, and immediately saw the female high school student from yesterday.

    Bo Yanyan is wearing a school uniform, a white dress and a blue skirt, and she has a youthful and pleasant atmosphere all over her body. Her hair is all tied into a ponytail, without bangs, showing a smooth and full forehead, and her eyes are wet when looking at people. , It is easy to arouse pity from others.

    Liang Wanqiu was stunned when she saw her, and she suddenly remembered the appearance of the heroine described in this book, with wet eyes, like a frightened deer, very timid, because she was often abused by her family, and others said a word loudly, Thin smoke can be scared.

    It is also said in the book that the heroine Bo Yanyan has a top-notch appearance, is very good-looking, very soft, and has good academic performance. She studies hard in school during the day and works as a servant in the Bo family at night, and is abused by her family.

    Bo Yanyan has a weak personality, she will not fight back when beaten and scolded, but will only cry, and then choose to forgive them and continue to be abused.

    Liang Wanqiu shook her head, wondering what the heroine was doing.

    She doesn't want to know a person surnamed Bo at all. Stay away from people surnamed Bo to keep her safe. Her life is the most important thing.     Liang Wanqiu leaned to the side to give up most of the space, she smiled

    softly: "Come on, come in and sit down, are you thirsty? Why don't you drink some water at my house?"

Surprised, she quickly raised her head to look at Liang Wanqiu, pursed her red lips and shook her head with a slight smile: "No, sister, let's eat. I've delivered the food. I should go. Remember to give me a good review."

    Her tone was so obedient . So soft, it is easy to give people a good impression.

    After saying this, Bo Yanyan handed the food to Liang Wanqiu, and when Liang Wanqiu took it, she smiled obediently: "Sister, I'm leaving, sister, goodbye."

    She even waved to Liang Wanqiu obediently, that appearance It takes life.

    Turning around and leaving, as soon as she took a step, Bo Yanyan silently counted the numbers in her heart: "Three, two." Before

    counting to one, Liang Wanqiu's soft voice came from behind: "Wait a minute, I have bought your food , you leave after eating, take it as my thank you, is the restaurant busy tonight?"

    Bo Yanyan turned around, she glanced at Liang Wanqiu, lowered her head, a touch of rouge appeared on her fair cheeks, It seems to be shy.

    Her voice was so low: "I'm not busy, but I'm used to skipping dinner."

    This sentence made Liang Wanqiu's heart ache.

    She hurriedly held Bo Yanyan's hand, afraid of scaring her, and said softly: "You are still young, how can you skip dinner, you will regret it later if your body is starved."

    "Come in, sister is not a bad person, just have a meal, can you go after dinner?"

    Bo Yanyan hesitated.

    Seeing her hesitation, Liang Wanqiu continued: "Do you know me?"