Liang Wanqiu hasn't decided which day she will go home. At least she will have to wait until after her heat is over, the netizens will eat melons and no one will pay attention. She is that little mess again, so she can go home to visit her parents.

    "When the time is confirmed, I'll call and tell you, Mom, I'm watching TV, and I have to take a shower later, so I hang up first."

    Mother Liang wanted to talk to her daughter again, but she didn't want to disturb her daughter, so she could only Said: "Well, you should eat more, eat well, and don't eat nothing."

    Because her daughter entered this circle, Liang's mother also paid attention to things in the entertainment circle, and learned about the rules of this circle, and even, She and Liang's father also learned to check Weibo and joined Liang Wanqiu's fan group, but neither Liang Wanqiu nor her fans knew about it.

    Liang's father and Liang's mother hid very well. When chatting in the group, they never mentioned their identities, nor did they tell their relatives. Only the two of them knew.

    After hanging up the phone, Liang Wanqiu threw the phone aside.

    She continues to watch TV dramas.

    At half past ten, my good friend Yu Sanshui sent a message.

    Yu Sanshui is Liang Wanqiu's middle school and high school classmates, and the two have always had a good relationship. Yu Sanshui was not originally called Yu Sanshui, but her name was Yu Miao, who was named by her grandfather. She was named Yu Miao.

    Not long after she was born, someone came to register the child's name. It happened that Yu Sanshui's grandfather was at home that day.

    The registrar: "Which second?" The

    old man: "Three waters."

    The registrars in small cities really don't know how to write this word, and they have long been used to writing names indiscriminately. It was changed inexplicably, and she didn't know until she got married.

    The registrar left without saying anything.

    Yu Sanshui thought her household registration book was Yu Miao. She used the name of Miao to finish elementary school. When she entered junior high school, the school needed her child’s household registration book. Write three large characters.

    Yu Sanshui.

    These three words shocked Yu Sanshui's family.

    I want to change my child's name, but I can't.

    So when Liang Wanqiu met Yu Sanshui, she was called Yu Sanshui. Late Qiu got used to calling her Sanshui.

    On the day of reporting on the first day of junior high school, Yu Sanshui was ashamed and resigned to his fate, so he just called his classmates casually.

    Over the years, she got used to it and didn't bother to change her name anymore.

    I didn't change it back then, but now the older I get, the harder it is to change my name.

    Sanshui: "Xiaoqiu, you did a great job. I was worried about you for several days. I didn't expect you to call the police, but you didn't tell me.

    " I want to go to the imperial capital to see you."

    "When will you go back to your hometown, let's get together."

    After graduating from Sanshui University, Yu returned to her hometown to work as a teacher. In the junior high school where Liang Wanqiu and the others attended, she taught mathematics.