After the dishes were served, Liang Wanqiu began to eat them gracefully and slowly. She ate very slowly, and now that she was out of work, she had a lot of time to enjoy the food, eat slowly, and she was not in a hurry.

    Bo Yanyan went out to play with Ji Chang today, and when it was time for dinner, Ji Chang proposed to eat here. This is the restaurant she owns, and the taste is good, so Bo Yanyan should like it.     After eating in the private room on the second floor, the two took the elevator downstairs to the lobby on the first floor, and found that people eating in the lobby always looked into the corner, and no one was in the mood to eat. Those who took videos and photos with their mobile phones, and a few brave ones ran over to take pictures, and ran away after taking pictures.     Bo Yanyan raised her eyebrows. Looking from her, she could only see a beautiful and thin back, and a head of thick and long black hair. The hair was thick and thick, and it was the amount of hair that most girls would envy.     Just the back view alone has a faintly beautiful appearance, I don't know what that face looks like.     Bo Yanyan stopped in her tracks: "There is a beautiful young lady." Ji Chang laughed at her: "Aren't you a straight girl? Why don't you like looking at handsome     guys     ?" Yanyan has no interest at all. When she meets a beautiful woman, she will always look more. Of course, Bo Yanyan told her about her sexual orientation, saying that she is a straight woman, and she just likes to look at beautiful women. Children, there is no desire to greedy their bodies.     Ji Chang smiled, a seventeen-year-old girl, there is no need to take these words seriously, when she grows up, no matter who she likes is her freedom.     Ji Chang has a girlfriend. Ever since she fell in love, she doesn't like to look at other girls, for fear that her girlfriend will be jealous.     Ji Chang glanced in Liang Wanqiu's direction, and she recognized who it was from the back.     Liang Wanqiu!

    In the past, she was still a fan of Liang Wanqiu. The reason for her disengagement was very simple. She found out that Liang Wanqiu was pursuing Bo Yunting, and Bo Yunting liked men, so Ji Chang became a fan. She couldn’t accept her favorite female star marrying a man she liked. If a man like her doesn't take off her fan, she will probably have a heart attack, and sooner or later she will die of anger. The long-term pain is worse than the short-term pain, and it's better to take off the fan.

    Ji Chang took her gaze back, and she pulled Bo Yanyan aside, seeing that this man was still staring at Liang Wanqiu, with a gesture of not letting go until he saw his face.

    Ji Chang gave Bo Yanyan a supercilious look, and she said angrily: "Wipe the drool from the corner of your mouth, she is good-looking, but unfortunately she is a brainless, blind-minded."

    Bo Yanyan was stunned: "You know Her?"

    Ji Chang took out her phone, unlocked it, clicked on Weibo, and found the first trending search, she clicked in: "Her name, she looks like this, she might become your sister-in-law."

    Bo Yan Yan's expression changed slightly, and he asked in a low voice: "She likes Bo Yunting? Doesn't Bo Yunting like men? He's the one below."

    Ji Chang said: "Even if he's the one below, he still has a heart that wants to pass on the family line. According to the information obtained, Liang Wanqiu has been pursuing Bo Yunting all this time, and Bo Yunting also has plans to marry her. I don't know if it's true love or whether each takes what he wants."

    Ji Chang sighed: "There is no one in the Bo family who is fuel-efficient. Lantern is not easy to get along with, she is really married to Bo Yunting, sooner or later she will be swallowed alive."

    In Ji Chang's words, there is no good person in the Bo family, except for Bo Yanyan, the others are vicious masters, Bo Yanyan This real daughter was not treated well in the Bo family, let alone a woman that Bo Yunting didn't like.