Liang Wanqiu: "Well, thank you mom, good night mom, I love you and dad."

    At two o'clock in the morning, Liang Wanqiu went to a nearby police station with her mobile phone. After calling the police, she walked home along the road and saw the road There was a barbecue stall nearby, and Liang Wanqiu went to buy two grilled sausages.

    This body hadn't eaten for two days, and she only drank a glass of water after climbing out of the bathtub. She was so hungry that she squatted on the side of the road and finished eating the sausage, still hungry.     Liang Wanqiu went to the stall again to buy something to eat. Three skewers of mutton skewers, one each of chicken wings and drumsticks, one serving of leeks, five skewers of grilled gluten, one serving of roasted green peppers, ten skewers of spicy grilled shrimp, and two skewers of buttered steamed buns .

    There was no one on the road, Liang Wanqiu walked slowly with a plastic bag containing barbecue, and ate a bunch of roasted gluten while walking. After eating the beef skewers and roasted gluten, Liang Wanqiu entered the community.

    Not far from the Fenghuangting community where she lived, a black Mercedes was parked there, and three paparazzi were holding the cameras in their hands and laughing maniacally.

    "Haha, I stayed here for two days and finally waited for Liang Wanqiu."

    "This woman is really powerful. She is still in the mood to buy barbecue after being scolded like that."

    "If she couldn't eat at all, she would have killed herself and apologized ." "

    "Haha, one day of KPI this month is enough."

    "Let's send this video, traffic, money, the more the netizens scold you, the more we earn."

    "Brothers, we I'm going to get rich."

    ...

    After Liang Wanqiu arrived at home, she was sitting on the carpet next to the sofa, eating barbecue while holding a pen and paper to figure out how much she would need to pay for several endorsements when she quit the entertainment industry.

    She is not worried about the TV series, she has already called the police, and the police will naturally return her innocence, so she will not become a low-quality entertainer, and it will not affect the next few TV series in which she played a small supporting role.

    The TV series will be broadcast normally, so the investors will not ask her for compensation.

    As for the endorsement, if she decides to quit the entertainment industry, the product company will not ask her to speak for her, and will ask her to compensate.

    Liang Wanqiu found out the contract that she signed at the beginning, she looked through and found four endorsements, three were three times the liquidated damages, and one was double the liquidated damages.

    She is not popular in the entertainment industry, so the endorsement fee is not high. The highest endorsement fee is 2 million, and the lowest is 800,000. Several endorsements are still due for more than half a year.

    Liang Wanqiu did the math, if she quit the entertainment industry now, she would need to compensate several product companies, 6 million plus 4.5 million plus 3 million plus 1.6 million, for a total of 15.1 million.

    Liang Wanqiu looked at the deposits in her bank card. She had deposited five million in the bank as a demand deposit, which could be withdrawn at any time.

    She looked at her Alipay again. There was one million in the balance, two million in the WeChat wallet, and five million in her financial management, funds, stocks, etc., and the total was 13 million. If they were all compensated, they would still be short of 210. Ten thousand.