As for her? She is just a small cannon fodder in the book, which is how she is introduced in the book.

"Knowing that the eldest and youngest of the Bo family likes men and has too many male companions to count, she still married him as a widow. A year later, Liang Wanqiu died in a car accident."

It was just such a short sentence. When I was talking, I muttered something, a woman with the same name and surname as me is so stupid, rushing to be his wife?

Liang Wanqiu still remembers the first chapter at the beginning of this book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was given medicine by the fake daughter and thrown into the room of a bad old man on her 18th birthday, and the heroine who was chased by the enemy also took medicine, Accidentally broke into that room, and the hero and the heroine had an indescribable relationship.

Now, she has traveled to before the beginning of this novel. It is written in the book that Liang Wanqiu had died for a week when Bo Yanyan was coming of age, and now, she has not married the young master of the Bo family and is still in the pursuit of him. Crazy period.

With the memory of the original owner, Liang Wanqiu naturally knew why the original owner married the young master of the Bo family? In order to find a backer in the entertainment industry, the youngest of the Bo family likes men, so she wants to marry him by marriage, so that the resources will be better, and it can also avoid unspoken rules.

The purpose of the original owner is to make money, she is not interested in dating, she only wants to make money.

Three days ago, the original owner's TV series was finished. During the dinner party that night, the original owner was taken by a senior executive of a film and television company. The senior management gave the original owner a room number and asked her to go to his room to read the script at night. The original owner has been in the entertainment industry for five years. , she understands what it means to read the script, the original owner didn't go.

The higher-ups were furious, they got the original owner's cell phone number through someone else, and called to harass the original owner. The original owner said that he didn't like old men, and the higher-ups said that they would pay the price by asking her to kneel in front of him and beg him.

The next day, various people on the Internet came out and broke the news about the original owner.

After being scolded for two days in a row, the original owner almost collapsed, shut himself in the room, turned off his mobile phone, cut off all contact with the outside world, and chose to commit suicide tonight, drowning himself in the bathtub.

Liang Wanqiu sighed faintly, thinking of the cold and suffocating feeling just now, she shuddered, the feeling of death was too terrible, she didn't want to go through it again.

She lay on the bed for a while, went through her memories, and found that she had no possibility of wearing it back. Liang Wanqiu was calm. The negative news on the Internet didn't have much impact on her. She knew it was fake, so she just scolded her. Scolding, not face to face.

She has a strong heart and a hard diamond heart, so she doesn't care, but this is the first time the original owner has been abused like this, and he couldn't stand it, so he chose death to escape.

After Liang Wanqiu figured this out, she sighed for the girl with the same name as her, and didn't know what to say. From memory, the original owner was a good girl who had never done anything bad. She had a happy family and a good relationship with her parents. , but the family is poor.

The original owner discovered that she liked girls when she was in high school. She was timid and had always pretended to be very good. She dared not tell anyone. When facing boys and girls who confessed to her, the original owner always refused, and she would not play with other people's feelings casually.