🍋|~ 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝐶𝑎𝑐𝑎𝑜 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ~|🍋

I am so down bad for this man you wont even believe

TW maybe?: much degrading, rough sex

C/n: Cookie name

Enjoyyy

--------------------------------------------------------------

3nd POV.

Dark Cacao was always seen as a cold and strict leader with a heart made of ice. Everyone thought to themselves that no cookie could melt such a cold heart, until Dark Cacao had gotten his interest in C/n - a cookie that was just another one of Dark Cacaos maids that clean up around the castle and make him tea or coffee. She was lucky enough to even get here, as she needed a good paycheck to survive.

Dark Cacao had said multiple times that he let C/n stay in the castle at times to sleep because she had been working so hard for him, but the real reason was because he loved her. He loved her company, her beautiful figure, her affectionate and bright smile.

C/n would slowly start to realize of Dark Cacaos special affection to her and only her, but she never thought it was him showing her how much he loves her. C/n also developed feeligs for the king, but she would always try to avoid and 'kill' them because she knew he would never fall for such a pitiful cookie like her.

Soon enough Dark Cacao would even let C/n stay in his room to sleep. If she falls asleep in the near end of her work shift by accident he would carry her to his room and lay her on his bed while he does some paperwork.

Later on as time progresses he befriends C/n and they form a really firm bond. Dark Cacao would let C/n take longer breaks in his room, they would both chat for a while. He became a bit obsessive over her at times, but it is not that she would know or assume.

The friendship did not last long, as Dark Cacao wanted C/n to be his and he just couldn't wait. He confessed his feelings to her and C/n, not believing her ears, returned the same feelings back. She now was his. And only his.

.

2nd POV.

''Sooo... When will you be done?'' You ask impatiently.

''I don't know. Are you just going to whine in my ear this entire time until I finish my work?''

''Yes I am. And I am not whining either, I'm asking politely.''

Dark Cacao groans in annoyance. He has been doing this paperwork for a while now and you can tell he is tired as you have been quite literally sitting on his lap for a while now.

''Is there any way I can get your attention?'' You ask him.

He ignores you and continues to do his work.

''Hello? I'm talking to you Sir.''

He ignores you again.

And again.

And again.

As bold as you are, you thought about the only thing that could get his attention. You decided to turn him on by... grinding against him. Of course you did not think much of this and thought he would either ignore this movement or chuckle a little. But that took quite a different turn.

He noticed how needy you are really fast.

''You really are clingy aren't you, Sweetheart.'' Dark Cacao teases.

You were about to tease him back, until he stopped you from grinding. He put his big hand on your thigh and with his other hand he lifted your chin up, gazing upon your face with a light smirk.

He pressed his lips against yours, rubbing your inner thigh while doing so.

You try to pull away from the kiss, but he just kisses you deeper and rougher. He then pulls away from the kiss and starts kissing your neck.