We collect our last things like phones, keys, and wallets, we leave and put Barry in the boot of the car, and Rhea drives to the woods.  After a fifthteen minute drive  and a stop for coffee we arrive at the woods, it's open and no one or a dog is about so Rhea opens the boot and Barry goes crazy and zooms around the massive field making me and Rhea laugh. We start walking, and Rhea takes my hand, I look at our hands and then look at her and smile at me, and I return the smile as we continue walking.

We make it to the woods part, I take out my phone and make an insta broomarang between mine and Rhea hands to Barry walking in front of us. I don't know how I did it with holding a coffee, but I managed. Five minutes more walking, and we come across a bench, and we sit on it, we enter conversation and chill whilst Barry is wandering around in front of us sniffing everything.  We stayed like this for around 1 hour, then decided to go back to Rhea's house.

We get to Rhea's house and I get changed into something more comfortable, whilst I was doing that Rhea made a huge bed on the Livingroom floor and Barry has already made himself comfortable on it " pick a film, I'm just changing" Rhea says handing me the controls. I lay down and start looking at films, and Rhea walks in. " Have you seen the dirt?" I ask as she lays next to me," the film about motley  crue? I can't say I have" she tells me " I heard it's good my dad and Jojo told me" I smile at her " lets watch it then" she return my smile and I press play.

An hour into the film and a bag of popcorn deep, my phone rings. " Hello?" 

"lucy.... Knash, he.... he.." My dad voice has me worried he's normally so good with words, but now he can't get his words out. " Dad, what's wrong?" I jump out of the made-up bed. " Dad, talk to me! what has Knash done? is he okay?" Rhea is now up watching me with concern.. " hello lucy" a female voice is now at the end of the phone " JoJo what the fuck is happening? is Knash and dad okay?" worry clearly in my voice " Knash had multiple seizures and we're on our way to the hospital now" Jojo says trying not to cry " oh shit, I'm on my way" I rush around finding my shoes and car keys " what's wrong, where you going?" Rhea questioning me but I'm not really taking anything in right now " what? Oh, Knash has been rushed into hospital, his had multiple seizures." I inform her " oh shit, if you need anything let me know" she says with a sad smile  I nod and run out the door and drive as fast as I can to the hospital.

I arrived at the hospital in record time, I park up and walk into the hospital and walk towards the reception desk " hey, I'm looking for Knash Rotunda"  the man nods and types something on the pc. " okay, so go through those double doors over there" he points to the doors " then go straight then turn right on the first turning and left on the first turning after that and there should be another receptionist there for you" he adds, I thank him and pretty much run to where he tells me to go. I make it to the other receptionist and I walk up to her " hey, I'm looking for Knash Rotunda" I say trying to catch my breath, " who are you? " she asked sourly " I'm his sister, Lucy Rotunda" I ask a bit confused " ah yes, your parents are waiting for you" I shiver at the word parents.I love JoJo but she isn't my mother. " they are at bed 106 through there" she says not looking up from her screen.

I walk through the word and make my way to bed 106, I arrive, and the curtains around the bed are shut, I pop my head around " hi??" I say announcing my arrival, my dad leaps up and gives me the tightest hug he lets go and Jojo just gives a weak smile. Hyrie is asleep on her lap and Knash is asleep in the bed. I sit down on the spare chair " what happened? I ask " I dont even know he was laying on my bed watching the Ipad then he just started fitting," JoJo says through tears my dad hugs her but I can see in his eyes his worried as well. " what happening now? I question " well they are going to let him sleep it off and once his awake they will do test and scans on him" my dad informs "mummy, can we go now?" Hyrie says still half alseep " Bray, I don't know what to do Hyrie needs to go home but I don't want to leave him" Jojo sounds so sad. " I can take her? " I offer " would you, that be so helpful" my dad says a bit more relaxed. " yeah of course, she's half asleep anyways I'll just put her to bed " I chuckle. " thank you so much" Jojo smiles and hands me Hyrie who wraps herself around me and put her head on my shoulder " see you guys at home, ring me when you get updates," I say they both nod, smile and wave and I walk to my car " where we going," Hyrie says into my shoulder " we're going home baby girl," I say smoothly.
We reach the car and I put Hyrie in the back and do her seat belt up, I walk around to the driver seat and text Rhea just to let know Knash is recovering and that I have Hyrie so I'm not coming back tonight.
The drive home was quite as Hyire slept most of the drive. We finally reach home and I carry Hyrie to her bedroom, after convincing her to stay awake long enough to put some night clothes on and brush her teeth, she's not snuggled in bed, I kiss her forehead a whisper good night as I'm walking out of the bedroom Hyrie calls me, I turn to her " What's up baby girl?" " I'm worried about Knash" she says it so sweetly and sad at the same time it melts me, I walk over to her bed and sit next to her and she looks up at me. "I know baby me too, but he's getting better and his in the right place  with the doctors so they can help him and his also with mummy and daddy so his going to be safe and looked after okay? " I  try my best to reassure her she smiles and nods " night lucy, see you in the morning" she snuggles into her duvet and close her eyes. " night baby" I kiss her cheek and walked out of the room shutting the door. 

I change and get into bed, I scroll through social media after some time I put my phone down and go to sleep.

I get woken up again by my phone ringing, I don't know what time it is but everything is pitch black " hello?" I say half asleep " hey princess, sorry was you asleep?" he say tiredly " it's okay, how's Knash? I sit up in bed "   his doing well, his awake and they have done some test and everything has come back normal" he explains " that's good how long does he have to stay in for? I asked " hopefully he will be able to come home tonight" he informs me " oh that's good" I smile "I have to go now, the doctor want to talk to us, i love you hunny" he says and I think that is the first time I remember my dad telling me he loves me..

" I love you too dad"..