As the song gained momentum, Jennifer stopped singing just before the chores and looked toward Kiazika.

Taking the signal, Kiazika took a deep breath and started singing. As soon as she started, the voice coming off of the mic sounded awfully high pitched in contrast to kiazika's deep and soothing voice. The voice was not just high-pitched but it was also very unbalanced.

"She has tempered with the mic, what is Davis doing? Isn't he there in the sound area?" Felicity whispered to herself in frustration as she watched the performance go on.

In the audience, booing can be heard. Just as they expected! This newcomer was so bad! Who let this person debut? Everyone looked displeased. Kiszika's voice was like a needle impaling their ears. It was so bad that they wanted to just get up and leave then and there.

The views on Robin Xaxa's live stream kept piling up like crazy, in just minutes, there were already 81 million people who were watching the live stream. The live stream was bustling with rewards and comments...

'Hahaha I knew this clown would fool herself again'

'Why you gotta embarrass yourself like that?'

'Something feels off about this whole performance'

'The only this off here is her vocal range! My niece can sing better than her.'

'Even I can sing better than her and I'm mute!'

On the stage Kiazika was panicking, she couldn't hear her own voice but looking at the displeased expressions of the people in the crowd, she knew what was going on and it looked like everyone was mocking her.

On the other hand, Jennifer was happy! Everything was going as she wanted. She looked at the crowd, the audience was getting angrier. It was as if everything was going as she wanted. Her victory was just in front of her.

Today she will be victorious.

However, before Jennifer could rejoice in her victory and celebrate, something unexpected happened. The mics stopped working and the whole sound system crashed because of a sudden power outage.

The bustling stadium got quiet. There was no longer any sound. Kiazika also paused and took her earpiece off. She looked at Jennifer who looked stunned and confused and took a breath of relief.

Behind the stage, everyone was panicking as well. The concert was going so well, how did the sound system stop working?

The sound staff was even more worried, they checked what the heck had happened and they found out that someone had cut the main cord. Now that the main cord was cut off and nobody knew who the culprit was, they were sure that they wouldn't be able to get the sound system up and running again.

Amidst the chaos, Felicity smirked and hid the scissor in her pocket sneakily. After she out found that the mics were tempered, she went to look for Davis near the sound system. When she did not find Davis anywhere and since she did not know what to do, she just went and cut off the main cord for the mic system. It was fortunate that Jennifer had prepared in advance and the whole system was in an isolated place towards the far-off corner of the backstage.

On the stage, both Jennifer and Kiazika stood, not knowing what to do. A staff just came from backstage and told them what had happened. While Jennifer was arguing with the staff, Kiazika took a deep breath and stepped forward.

Seeing her walk toward the edge of the stage, everyone stared at her not knowing what she was about to do. The beautiful woman whose face was cold as ice, opened her mouth and continued singing from where she had paused.

Heavenly melodies with voice as deep as the sea and as sharp as glaciers wafted in the air like a sweet lullaby. It was as if the song was talking with the wind and she was singing to the birds. Her each note, each beat was on point.

Despite how kiazika was singing without a mic, her voice was loud enough to be heard by everyone because of how silent the whole stadium was. It was as if each person was scared to even breathe so that they won't make a sound.

Comments kept flooding the live streams.

'Wasn't she a bad singer?'

'Wtf is going on? Did I die? Am I in heaven?'

'Is that her real voice? Then what was the voice that was coming from the mic?"

'Was the mic tampered with'

With her eyes closed, Kiazika kept singing. As she reached the bridge which had a high note, she took a deep breath and sang a note higher than the original high note. But just before she got to the chorus, she paused.

And opened her eyes.

She turned her head and looked at Jennifer, who was standing stunned behind her. With a sickly sweet smile, she spoke.

"It's your turn senior sister."

Uff! This isn't how I wanted to write this chapter but for some reason, I can't write that way I want

Uff! This isn't how I wanted to write this chapter but for some reason, I can't write that way I want. I'll edit I'm this chapter tomorrow. I'm sorry.