Depression

KATARAS POV

It's been 4 weeks since my father passed, I'm starting to feel better about it but I have been crying myself to sleep for the past couple of days.

"Hey katara" I heated my brother say

"Hi" I choked out, and tears filled my eyes, Sokka is the last bit of family that I have.

"I've missed you sis!"

"What do you mean? We live together!"

"Katara, you have been shutting everyone out for a while. I understand that you're sad, but this cannot be healthy!"

"WELL YOURE NOT MY FATHER, IF I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS THEN JUST LET ME BE!" I yelled as I ran to my room and slammed the door behind me. I sank to the floor while my back brushed against the cold wall. 'I miss you so so so much, dad" I whispered to myself.

Later that night, I changed my clothes and wore a sports bra under my Nike shorts with some tough pants. I put on my beats and grabbed my phone, I need to go for a little jog to clear up my mind.

"Hey, where are you going? Suki asked

"Taking a jog"

"Kay, take care."

Two minutes in and I'm already starting to son, I can't explain the emptiness that I'm feeling.

I started humming to See you again (Wiz Khalifa ft.Charlie Puth) this song related to my situation so much.

IM BACK FROM VACATION, BACK TO WATTPAD:)))