Chapter three- Breaking my own rules?

It's the next morning and I am already in my office to finish everything before the race starts.
"WOAH"
I scared to death and when i turned around I look in the smiling face from Lando
"LAN, you scared me like hell"
"Lan?" he asked with played suprised
"Sorry Lando Norris" I answer
"You can also call me..." this is the only part of the sentence I understand
i shake my head and ask Lando if we will see eachother after the race.
"Yes of course I want to see you, come to my drivers room" the British answers. I smile and wish him good luck. I breath out and give him a kiss on his cheek. He smiles, takes my hand and squeeze it. In this moment Daniel enters the room. He smirk "I like it to see when people fall in love". I look questioning to him.
"I saw you kiss him on the cheek and to be honest you two would look adorable"
I blush and thank him for his non asked opinion. Then Lando have to leave and we start working. Before the race I am on the grid taking some photos for Daniels instagramm account. While the race starts I go to the side with some mechanics. One of them starts talking to me "You are the new assistant of Daniel and the new girl of Lando right?" I start coughing and look at him "The new assistant of Daniel, yes, but who said that I am landos new girl?"
The mechanics blushes and shrug his shoulder "Daniel said this to me this morning"
I laugh and shake my head. While the race I have nothing to do and just watch the race. Daniel ends up P11 and Lando P7. Max is the winner of the race. After the race the boys enter the garage.
Lando screams "P7 baby, let's gooo"
Daniel isn't that happy "I was so near to catch some points. Fuck this shit"
Both of them go into their room to get ready for media. After some minutes I want to pick Daniel up in his driver room. I enter the room
Lando stands there and looks at me, smiling over his face "you missed me?" He asks
"Shit this was the wrong room" I think in my head while staring at Lando who only wears pants and have his racing suits over his hips. Even if I want to stay professional I can't do it because Lando looks so hot with the sweat on his face and chest, the messy sweaty hair, his muscles and veins and his suntanned body.

I say embarrassed that I wanted to pick up Daniel and got in the wrong room. I wanted to turn around to pick up Daniel but Lando catches my wrist amd hold me back .
„Wait Lea"
He pulls me next to him and whispers „Sunset today?"
I smirk and agree.
Lando holds me on my waist and we look into eachothers eyes. His hands go down to my butt and he squeeze it.
„You are so hot Lea" he whispers and a wave of butterflies enter my body. I can see lust in his eyes, his gaze keeps flickering from my eyes to my lips and back. This moment feels insane and so good. As Lando starts to lean in the door flies open and someone enters the room. I pull away from Lando
Daniel:"Lando, have you seen... Ahh I think i found what I looked for"
I feel how my head turns red and Lando smirks meaningful to Daniel. To escape from the situation I tell Daniel that we have to leave for media
Lando answers "I also have to leave for media, see you later Lea"
On our way to media Daniel grins and look at me
"Daniel why do you look at me like this?"
Daniel answers "Lando was half naked, why were you still wearing all your clothes?" He smirks even more
i roll my eyes and explain to him that i wanted to pick him up but went to the wrong drivers room. I think he doesn't believe me.
He look at me and ask " okay but that doesn't explain why Lando said that he will see you later Lea" he smirks and I punch him into his ribs.
but before he can ask why we were so close when he entered the room and what we will do later we luckily reach the media pen.
The day has a straight schedule so I am busy with work. As I do some laptop work in the hospitality someone hugs me from the back. Then someone whispers in my ear "I missed you". Some hands lay on my chest and I feel a face next to mine. There is this feeling again in my body. Even if I know that this shouldn't feel right, my feelings have the control over me and I want Lando so much. But we can't do this here because I am afraid to loose my job. I told it to him and he make a sad face.
"Lando, we will see eachother in the evening" I smile to him.
After some work I leave to the hotel room. I take a shower and put some make up on, then I take a look at my suitcase and look for something to wear. I decide to wear a jeans and a T-shirt. I take a look in the mirror, fix my hair and walk to the hotellobby to meet Lando. We walk to a sunset spot and talk on the way. While we sit down he holds me tight in his arms.
We sit there for some minutes and just enjoy the moment.
Lando:"Even if I don't know what it is between us, i really like it and love to spend time with you outside the track"
I recognise some girls are waiting next to Lando. I tell him that there are some fans waiting for him. I make a photo of them and they talk a bit and walk away.
We sit down again and the whole sky is dived in different colours. It's one of the best sunsets I have seen.
I feel how lando pulls me on his lap and holds my waist. He leans in and our lips touch. First a light touch and then it get more intense. I feel his tongue exploring my mouth and start doing the same. He squeezes my butt and let out a little moan when I caress his pants.
In this moment i realise that my feelings have the control over what I am doing. But it doesn't bother me. It feels good with him.