A visit

Cross wasn't sure what to expect once he saw his best friend Epic standing behind his room's doorframe unannounced.

He cocked a brow up as the question here was quite obvious, really. How, and WHY did he manage to get here? Without any plans.. well, PLANNED?

" Good question, bruh. Thas why i decided to bring the these snacks ta' answer it. " Epic held up party sized bags of chips, nudging them against Cross' chest.

His nudge wasn't so hard to be described as aggressive, but Cross had to keep his composure to keep his posture straight.

Cross grabbed the bags of chips and looked at them with a puzzled expression before looking back forward at his friend, who was already walking through the doorframe and on inside his room.

Not that Cross minded, them gleefully rambling while looking through his shelves that is. These also were their favorite types of chip flavors and Epic wasn't unwelcome, but..

" No drink whatsoever. These are spicy chips too. " Cross intentionally thought out loud as he noticed the other turn around to face him while putting the chips on his bed.

" Oh bruh, i totally forgot! " Epic complained.

" Yeah? Well now ya gotta go get some from the fridge, dude. "

" Alrite' bruh. " Epic whined, though he complied by exiting the room to go to the kitchen.

Cross sighed to himself. Something about them just made him exhausted— in a good way though. There's nothing about Epic he wouldn't give the world for.

He then looked over at the opposite edge of the bed and noticed a case for a dvd. Probably the anime they wanted to watch.

He began to take the disc and set the tv up so he could play it. He was lost in thought about how quick Epic was to find a movie. They really were planning ahead of him weren't they?

Cross was caught smiling to himself once setting up the show by Epic, who just so happened to make it there in time.

" Whatcha smilin' bout' bruh? " Epic snickered, playfully nudging the others cheek with his own before the playful act was returned with a bit more force.

" Shut up dude! It's not my fault you decided to make us watch some sappy romance anime. Why did i even have that?— " Cross murmured the last part as he felt blush about to form onto his face due to it feeling like a boiling pot, but he got interrupted.

" Im just saying, maybe some fake rizz in a show could help you pull some girls. Oh! Oh—," Then, Epic teasingly wrapped his arm around Cross' shoulders.

" Or some guys, bruh ~. Whatever works for you, ya know? " Epic purred.

Cross blushed furiously and scoffed their arm off of him.

" I CAN PULL THEM PERFECTLY FINE, THANK YOU. " He blurted out, crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes as he averted them.

Epic just chuckled and brushed his way beside them to get to the bed, sitting down on it and began taking off his shoes.

" Yeah yeah,, " He rolled his singular eyelight and undid both the knots on his boots' laces.

Cross watched for a second before humming and grabbing the remote, turning off his lamps on the nightstands and sitting on the opposite side of the bed from Epic.

He grabbed his phone from the table and began putting his phone on silent mode, shortly before feeling the bed shift and knowing the other was ready.

He put his phone back onto the nightstand and began to shift his position to lay down comfortably, a couple inches away from Epic.