"Yeah that's sounds great, by the way Jimin, why were you sleeping in the bathroom and why was Taehyung sleeping in your room?" Namjoon suddenly asked out, looking up curiously at Jimin.

"I- um-" Jimin shuttered as his cheeks started to get a little rosy,"Tae came to inspect the hole and I-I was there with him until I went to the bathroom and fell asleep cause I was...tired" He reluctantly voiced out, unable to say exactly why he didn't come out of the bathroom all night

"We're sorry, Jimin, we didn't want your trip to be like this" Namjoon spoke out with a sigh.

"No no! It's more than I could ever ask for!" Jimin uttered out in a hurry.

"Yeah more than a male prostitute could ever ask for" The receptionist who was watching them from his desk sharply remarked and rolled his eyes.

"Muff! Mmughf!"

Everyone turned to Taehyung who was tied to a chair right beside Namjoon and had a rolled up sock gagging his mouth as he tried to scream swear words at the receptionist again.

"That receptionist is getting on my nervs, Joon, pull that sock out of Taehyung's mouth for a second please" Hoseok requested with a tired sigh. And Namjoon was not the one to refuse such an entertaining request.

"YOU'RE MOM'S A MALE PROSTITUTE, YOU TWINK LOOKING ASS!" Taehyung yelled out and coughed a little,"Jiminie, I'd like a drink too" He asked with puppy eyes.

Jimin chuckled,"Of course! Coming right up!"
______________________

"Ah, brother Hojun is here" Namjoon said as he saw Hoseok's brother walking in with his lawyer again.

Hojun stopped before Hoseok with a leveling stare,"Out of all the troubles you've caused, this hawaii trip sure does take the care, Hoba" He said with a sigh and stepped towards the police officer in charge to get them out.

"Hobi Hyung it'll be alright-" Namjoon tried to cheer up Hoseok only to get cut off.

"If I don't call you for two days after reaching Seoul, just know in your heart that I have passed away" Hoseok looked like a medieval warrior who has made amends with his death.

"I'll go apologize with you Hobi Hyung" Taehyung said, feeling bad,"I'll also bring aunty's favorite wine and birkin bag to lessen the impact a little and I won't post about it on Twitter this time!" He said with determination.

Hoseok glanced at Taehyung before motioning for him to come in for a hug,"How nice of you to say you'd do the bare minimum, you bitch!" Saying that Hoseok slapped Taehyung on the head.

"Ouch!" Taehyung exclaimed in pain.

About 15 minutes later Jimin saw Hojun returning from the office cubical,"Guys, I think it's done" He informed the others.

Everyone stood up as Hojun approached them,"This is so troublesome, nobody warned me having a bachelor party would be this stressful" Hojun pinched the bridge of his nose and rubbed his eyes,"I've taken care of things again and this time I want you guys to just chill on the beach and be out of here with the first flight tomorrow, understood?" He asked, the warning tone hidden in his voice.

"SIR! YES SIR!"
____________________

"Is this what being grounded feels like?" Hoseok asked as the Hawaii gang chilled on lounge chairs under the shade of straw umbrellas.

"I wouldn't know, ask Taehyung" Namjoon said nonchalantly as he proceeded to suck on his coconut water.

"HEY!" Taehyung protested instantly.